• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1 v 1 with BC II

S

Speed_Racer

What happened after moto went down...lol Someone died to me...just me!!
Dont even try to call it a 2 vs 1 cuz when you took that pick I wasnt even flagged on you!!

M

Malador

What happened after moto went down...lol Someone died to me...just me!!
Dont even try to call it a 2 vs 1 cuz when you took that pick I wasnt even flagged on you!!
yea you owned me "all by yourself". Your a champ

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Too bad he had to call in help again

i had you redlined until u ran and unfortunately ran right into garrets bow commin back from t2a, i consider it a victory. It was your own fault lol. I'm sure that bodi and garret are just sitting in fire dungeon just waiting for a help call rofl. thanks for staying to fight as long as you did though.

M

Malador

i had you redlined until u ran and unfortunately ran right into garrets bow commin back from t2a, i consider it a victory. It was your own fault lol. I'm sure that bodi and garret are just sitting in fire dungeon just waiting for a help call rofl. thanks for staying to fight as long as you did though.
Your in BC so ofcourse you call it a victory, even 1v1 victory, but for the rest of the world lets examine the facts.

1. You dont have a money shot.
2. it was not 1 v 1.

I keep telling you if you want to claim the win you have to not call your friends and take a pic of the money shot.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your in BC so ofcourse you call it a victory, even 1v1 victory, but for the rest of the world lets examine the facts.

1. You dont have a money shot.
2. it was not 1 v 1.

I keep telling you if you want to claim the win you have to not call your friends and take a pic of the money shot.
Still, fact is you don't stick around for a 1v1, tonight i rocked you and you ran away, right into garret and bodi who didn't even know you were comming. Congrats on the death robe!

M

Malador

Still, fact is you don't stick around for a 1v1, tonight i rocked you and you ran away, right into garret and bodi who didn't even know you were comming. Congrats on the death robe!

The fact is I rarely get a 1 v 1 and have not managed to get one from BC within the last month or so. You are included in that group that is afraid to fight me 1 v 1 in the field. I suppose I should give you credit it only took three of you. Usually it is more like 10.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The fact is I rarely get a 1 v 1 and have not managed to get one from BC within the last month or so. You are included in that group that is afraid to fight me 1 v 1 in the field. I suppose I should give you credit it only took three of you. Usually it is more like 10.
whatever makes you feel better champ

M

Malador

whatever makes you feel better champ
It is not a matter of what makes me feel good. It is a fact that every single time I run into a BC and start a fight or even if I let the BC flag within moments more BC show up and help try to kill me. You can claim it isnt true if it makes you feel better champ.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm look at my pics then rethink this bull**** statement. Ive destroyed you 1-1 in the last cpl of nights let alone the last month.

As for the gank. You ran into me he didnt call us. It was a complete gank i mean it was so bad i didnt use a special on you as you can see im down what 4 mana and thas from crossing a line like from t2a to fire and its still showing You are attacking malador. Theres a reason you only showed a picture of you counting me because bodi didnt get his painspike off... So if anything it was a 2-1 with you running into me. Which means you were running from cetric. Which you commonly do. Everytime i attack you 1-1 you dont try to fight you just run. In yew you tried to run to guards. In despise you ran to tera then star to die at the gate.

M

Malador

Umm look at my pics then rethink this bull**** statement. Ive destroyed you 1-1 in the last cpl of nights let alone the last month.

As for the gank. You ran into me he didnt call us. It was a complete gank i mean it was so bad i didnt use a special on you as you can see im down what 4 mana and thas from crossing a line like from t2a to fire and its still showing You are attacking malador. Theres a reason you only showed a picture of you counting me because bodi didnt get his painspike off... So if anything it was a 2-1 with you running into me. Which means you were running from cetric. Which you commonly do. Everytime i attack you 1-1 you dont try to fight you just run. In yew you tried to run to guards. In despise you ran to tera then star to die at the gate.
I dont need to rethink anything garret. I have already stated quite clearly that you are the one person that does not fail to instantly flag on me no matter what but that does not mean you do not call in help so ofcourse I run as soon as I see you. I head for open ground where if we are still alone and if I make it I will fight. I have also admited that you of all the BC can kill me consistantly but no matter how self centered you are, you do not make up a statistical universe. you are one member of BC from the rest I do not get a 1 v 1. In fact I only get one about half the time from you.

I was not running from cetric. The fight occured in a 5 tiles square. If I thought cetric was going to chicken out again you bet your ass I would have been moving toward the exit however I was leading him deeper in from where the fight started when you came to his rescue.

I did not post cetrics murder count either does that mean he never hit me? Your logic much like your personality is flawed. I did not post bodi's murder count because I failed to screen shot it. regardless he was casting. Three people attacking one person is a 3 on 1 no matter what you wish it to be.