• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Peacemaking] 1 hour with still no gain, normal?

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been forever since I have worked a bard over 110, so I dont remember. I decided to take peace on my tamer from 110 to 120. I have been working it just while hunting and got it to 112.3. I decided to actually try to work it higher today and and running into a wall. I got to 112.8 with .1 every 15-20 min. Then in took almost an hour to get to 112.9 and now over an hour and still nothing. I tried standing still at my house, then at an inn and I also tried just sailing. I lowered my music back to 100 and locked it. I am using all npc bought instruments. I have over 70 points set to go down, spread out over Arms Lore, Item ID and Focus. And I am not on Seige. Is this normal at this level? My bard is 120, but it has been years since working it, so I cannot remember anything about it.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
for some reason about a year or 2 ago peace got reallllllllllllly hard to 120.

so ya, its the new normal for what your getting for gains.

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a lot easier with the enhanced client.

Just make a macro using peace-target self then a 5.9 sec delay.

Put peace skill and delay in there 10 - 20 times then set the repeat to 10.

I did this when I accidentally flushed my 120 peace skill down the soulstone toilet :(

It took me about 40 hrs to reach 120 from 30 (I bought 30 pnts off a bard at the big music hall in Brittania).

That's 40 hrs total within about two weeks give or take a day.

I just sat in one spot near some livestock.
I don't think it really matters if there's anything nearby to calm or not.

Gains were unpredictable. Especially past 110. I might gain .1 within a two hour time or I might gain .8, .9, even a whole full point.

I had a pack full of npc made instruments and ran the macro while watching tv or playing solitare (in small window so I could keep an eye on my char).