• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons 1.5+ bill LHD splintering elemental no duchi hit lighting

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
1.5+ bill LHD splintering elemental no duchi hit lighting

Please Pm me! I'm looking for 20+ % on the splintering 50+ % on hit lighting or fireball ( less value ) 30%+ hit lower defense and any of the elementals. Paying 2 bill if its 100% with hit lighting.

Any other mods may get u even more on the buy out! I think 2 bill is the highest anyone has ever seen 1 item sell for so that should be a good amount.

Brittle no duchi I will also buy for 10 times less the price.

Thank you and happy farm hunting.

Clementine

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no dachis with..

20 splinter and 50 lightning
20 splinter and 50 lower D

but I do not have one with both at the moment.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
3.5 with no SSi is to slow for my toon. I would buy one of them if it has enough SSI on them. Just looking to disarm with the splintering mostly

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
jdgtr, you dont need to swing a dachi at max or even near.
All you need is one swing, either you'll miss or you wont.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I mean by max like SSI Splintering elemental 50% hit lighting or fireball. the DI and HLD is a bonus. But if I'm spending 1.5 plus bill I kinda do want all max and I'll tell u why bc it will also possibly make there bandages slip. So it messes up there healing.