• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

'09 Returning warrior build

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I've been back a couple of weeks now and played about trying to decide on a template.
What i'm after is a solid temp using no special rings,armour or weapons. (RP)

Stats = 250 (Str 125,dex 105, int 40)

Swords = 120
Anat = 120
Tact = 120
Parry = 120
Healing = 100
Lumberjack = 100
Chivalry = 40.

Does Lumberjacking still work these days or should i drop it for GM Bush?
I know i could grab 10 points from healing by using enhansed bandies.
Are the other skill still needed to be 120 or has that changed these days?

I've been reading LOTS of threads but i must say im a little confused now and not sure some of the info is still accurate.

Any help much appreciated :thumbsup:

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd definitely drop Lumberjack (10% damage bonus for axe weapons at GM) for Bushido. You'd have alot more weapon options, parry works better (without a shield) and some of the Bushido spells are awesome.

Stratics Bushido Info: http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30726

I'd also drop Anatomy and Tactics down to GM and boost Chivalry to 80. You'd never fail recalling (Sacred Journey) or using Consecrate Weapon, and you will be able to use EoO consistently (though you will fail about 30% of the time). Above GM Anatomy and Tactics don't add much damage.

You may also want to drop str down to 105 and up your Dex to 125. If you can get your dex (with items) up to 140 and your stamina above 150, you'll find a huge difference in your swing speed and healing speed.