• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

-0 mage weapon spellbook

P

pavel.vesely

Is not every spellbook automaticly (and invisibly) Spellchanneling, Mage Weapon -0, Faster Casting 0?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is not every spellbook automaticly (and invisibly) Spellchanneling, Mage Weapon -0, Faster Casting 0?
Nope, spell books require wrestling to be effective. What he is after is a spellbook that gives the DCI bonus of having wrestling. Pretty much dodging the use of 120 skill points :p though i cant talk, I use mage weaps on my necros :p

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... I think this would be uber on Siege and expensive to run... and people do it right now, anyway but with mage weps.

People do on prodo's too and they have DCI, hit spell, dmg inc on them too..

this just allows the player to run more template combinations which is fun... as long as its balanced of course...

On prodo shards... it could potentially be a cheap and affordable way for people to run the temps the uber rich do too... without gaining the advantage of the items properties/dmg

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... I think this would be uber on Siege and expensive to run... and people do it right now, anyway but with mage weps.

People do on prodo's too and they have DCI, hit spell, dmg inc on them too..

this just allows the player to run more template combinations which is fun... as long as its balanced of course...

On prodo shards... it could potentially be a cheap and affordable way for people to run the temps the uber rich do too... without gaining the advantage of the items properties/dmg
Aye, i run a staff of pyros on my blue necro and a diamond mace with -21 magery and 13 hci(pity not dci) with +23 magery 2/5 casting jewels.

P

pavel.vesely

Nope, spell books require wrestling to be effective. What he is after is a spellbook that gives the DCI bonus of having wrestling. Pretty much dodging the use of 120 skill points :p though i cant talk, I use mage weaps on my necros :p
You are rigth, there is no mage weapon there and I should be sleeping already, not that I haven't tried.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you going to get skills for free give me a use best weapon skill spellbook so i can gate with my samurai.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we already have what I'm proposing... I'm not making up a brand new thing...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think a -0 spellbook would create imbalances.
What imbalances?

We already have the ability to go w/o it with -X mage weps with MODS even on them.

And with this new factions thing? Hah!

So I think its time to release it.