• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons ✿Splintering Weapon✿

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eveyone does that. not a big deal.

7 - 420
um no they don't, only pvpers do. You pull that on the rares forum and you'll never get bids again. Ive run 1000 auctions, Ive never once added a ten min rule that wasnt there or changed the time last minute to get more bids and never seen anyone do it over there, a few times with no honor pvpers on this forum ive seen it happen. LOL. good luck all

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my bad my fault i didn't mean it
anyway this auction i setup the end time is
END TIME : 11:59:59(noon) Mon. 25 March (EST)
I never changed just replied an incorrect msg
THE TIME ENDED 31 MINUTES AGO!!!! IT is now 1232!!! What do you not understand.

um no they don't, only pvpers do. You pull that on the rares forum and you'll never get bids again. Ive run 1000 auctions, Ive never once added a ten min rule that wasnt there or changed the time last minute to get more bids and never seen anyone do it over there, a few times with no honor pvpers on this forum ive seen it happen. LOL. good luck all
[Auction] - Stud 10 Stam Armor, Imbuable 10 SSI Jewelry
check this thread

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO Can we ban people for being shady terrible auctioneers? Even with his miscalculation (really greedy hour extension to 1pm est) Small won that not johnny. Jesus.

Last edited:
LMAO Can we ban people for being shady terrible auctioneers? Even with his miscalculation (really greedy hour extension to 1pm est) Small won that not johnny. Jesus.
yea, that greedy hour, you should win it mate, come luna second floor, ill gladly give it to you, my name is : "Pissed off kid". cya there buddy.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The real winner was Jrede23, his post had the 11:59 time stamp for the auction ending at 12:00. I hope people boycott this seller moving forward, it stinks that this is allowed to happen time and time again on here.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The real winner was Jrede23, his post had the 11:59 time stamp for the auction ending at 12:00. I hope people boycott this seller moving forward, it stinks that this is allowed to happen time and time again on here.
Actually... by technicality and considering the OP is more than likely foreign to the states. EST is when his timer stated. We're currently observing daylight savings and that changes EST to EDT. So he didn't change and add an hour, he just is unfamiliar with the peculiarity that is our various time zones in the US. I believe it was probably an honest mistake. But people take from it what they will.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, that greedy hour, you should win it mate, come luna second floor, ill gladly give it to you, my name is : "Pissed off kid". cya there buddy.
Wow bro, you won an auction item that you didnt even win! and You are still mad. Like i said no honor among half you pvp kids, If he sold it to you you should have sold it back to smalls for the same price because this auctioneer has no idea how to auction items. The time stamp for you clearly states 1200, but obviously some people were never taught manners or respect for other humans. I initially won, but since the auctioneer is foreign and doesnt comprehend my time stamps, it should have went to smalls. End case, bet u still dirtnap real quick with the bokuto, good ol wasted gold haha

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually... by technicality and considering the OP is more than likely foreign to the states. EST is when his timer stated. We're currently observing daylight savings and that changes EST to EDT. So he didn't change and add an hour, he just is unfamiliar with the peculiarity that is our various time zones in the US. I believe it was probably an honest mistake. But people take from it what they will.
Yes it may have been an honest mistake and I'm over it, but I showed him timestamps so he should have realized and been honorable about his mistake, then he said peckerwood won instead of smalls which is a huge error on his part, so I hope people boycott him and any auctions peckerwood may be part of. You can not have an auction without knowing what you are doing, and having honorable transactions.

Wow bro, you won an auction item that you didnt even win! and You are still mad. Like i said no honor among half you pvp kids, If he sold it to you you should have sold it back to smalls for the same price because this auctioneer has no idea how to auction items. The time stamp for you clearly states 1200, but obviously some people were never taught manners or respect for other humans. I initially won, but since the auctioneer is foreign and doesnt comprehend my time stamps, it should have went to smalls. End case, bet u still dirtnap real quick with the bokuto, good ol wasted gold haha
Time stamp blah blah blah, this is latency or hoster issue i placed bet on a second before timer.
Yea you better report my profile once more, snitch.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time stamp blah blah blah, this is latency or hoster issue i placed bet on a second before timer.
Yea you better report my profile once more, snitch.
well people lie, timestamps dont, sorry you are the former and the latter was real life and you lost.The auctioneer just wanted to make that extra fifty, most shady auctioneer ive ever encountered. I also love the tough talk behind keyboards these days. Makes me literally laugh out loud, them ten digits be sooo scaryyyy these days hahahaha

well people lie, timestamps dont, sorry you are the former and the latter was real life and you lost.The auctioneer just wanted to make that extra fifty, most shady auctioneer ive ever encountered. I also love the tough talk behind keyboards these days. Makes me literally laugh out loud, them ten digits be sooo scaryyyy these days hahahaha
You are pissed, thats why u trashtalk the seller and report my profile. U better go cry about bamboo fix, trammie pixel kid.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are pissed, thats why u trashtalk the seller and report my profile. U better go cry about bamboo fix, trammie pixel kid.
Never reported your profile, newbie been on stratics for two months and already has tons of enemies. May want to look in the mirror at yourself, if that many people dislike you. I'm not trash talking the seller, everyone here besides you, knows that small won. You seem far more angrier than me, did you equip that bok and then get instant dirtnapped like i predicted? Shoulda spent all that gold on stat removal potions lmao! cheers kid, no need to elongate this dispute when I've already won. :)