• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ▀ - GLACIAL ROBE - SASH - APRON AND MORE - ▀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone,

I would like to take a moment to please remind everyone to please stay on topic with the OP.
This is an official warning.

Thank you so very kindly for your patience and(?) understanding.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sooooo....each cloth piece is worth 1plat right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Interesting, but just so there is no confusion, the stuff is not legit according to this month's newsletter that says do not buy or sell it, deleted on sight - May's UO Newsletter

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this is old but seeing how somebody else bumped this back to existence I cant help wonder if this is why EM,s cant dye there stuff anymore. Maybe somebody who was recently banned made up a few batches of this stuff to put a little gold in the bank?. Dont tell me know one has wondered that. Seems to be allot of this glacial stuff floating around on safes and auctions as of late. EDIT nm I see that was the case in another post.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I know this is old but seeing how somebody else bumped this back to existence I cant help wonder if this is why EM,s cant dye there stuff anymore. Maybe somebody who was recently banned made up a few batches of this stuff to put a little gold in the bank?. Dont tell me know one has wondered that. Seems to be allot of this glacial stuff floating around on safes and auctions as of late. EDIT nm I see that was the case in another post.
per mesanna, clops created his own glacial dye tub

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I guarantee that the stuff sold a cpl months back was stuff Clops gave seller to sell for him for a large commission. Just one of his sneaky ways to not draw attention to himself. This is all coming together now. Think Mesanna will ban this seller?. If she wanted to really prove that she cares about the game it would be a good start.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clarification:
Any Clothing sold by Atlantic Realitor was fully looked at by and oked by Mesanna which I asked about when I wanted a simple piece for my museum. Only clothing was let be sold and was made un cut able back to cloth. This cloth did not come from this Clops character.
I could not let this error go by when I for one knew the truth. So stop painting others with the brush of one super bad egg.
As for the removal of anything in UO... for the last 20 years any who have played as long as I have know the items in game areat the disgression of the dev team and their agents to allow or remove as warrented. Period. Many times I have seen a GM say its ok to only have the next GM called say its illegal and remove it. This is life in UO.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'm just going to comment here. This cloth came about long before I had access to "glacial tubs". I had purchased glacial cloth even before this was discovered at an IDOC. If you want to call me corrupt, I deserve it. But blaming me for ALL corruption and cheating that has ever gone on in the EM program is... well... naive.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm just going to comment here. This cloth came about long before I had access to "glacial tubs". I had purchased glacial cloth even before this was discovered at an IDOC. If you want to call me corrupt, I deserve it. But blaming me for ALL corruption and cheating that has ever gone on in the EM program is... well... naive.
Since you don't think it's fair people are accusing you of all the corrupt stuff that has happened, and you apparently seem to know who did it since you called people naïve for thinking it was you.... how about you reveal any other corrupt UO staff members, then there won't be a need to blame you for it anymore. It wouldn't be allowed here on Stratics of course, but sending an email to Mesanna or some icq's would be quite helpful. It's the least you could do to attempt making up for the severe backstabbing you did to the UO community.

I mean, it's not like you have anything left to lose by doing it, they already perma banned your accounts.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I've have multiple conversations with Mesanna regarding this, Captn. But as you suggested, those conversations have happened and - if she wishes - will continue to happen behind closed doors.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So really should we believe you who just got some of the best rares in this game deleted, Or EM Bennu who said you lied and placed blame elsewhere trying to cover your tracks? I mean really all of a sudden a **** load of glacial cloth comes on the market a cpl months before you get caught, and thats the key word here is caught. I think I will go with my gut here and believe Bennu's opinion on you. And I feel you gave that cloth to said person to fatten your greedy pockets. Allot has come to light in the last day and I have lost all respect for you and believe nothing out of your mouth.

Last edited:

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Clops there's no point in trying to lecture people about your integrity or ethics after you've proven you have none in every way that matters, ya know? I gotta stand with Bennu which means I hope you decide to actually enjoy that real world stuff you mentioned instead of posting here again. It's too soon if nothing else... to many you are no longer welcome here.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
After careful thought, Stratics has decided that these threads are not serving any purpose but stirring up further drama, accusations against our posters and so forth.

Per the RoC, under the trolling section, the following is prohibited:
  • Make accusations or publicly air disputes or grievances. Such public accusations can not be resolved on the forums and serve only to stir animosity, which negatively impacts the community as a whole.
  • You may not make public accusations of misconduct against or about any other user of Stratics, staff members, EMs, other players, developers, or guilds.
    • While you may discuss in-game problems in general terms, these should not be written in a way that makes concern(s) identifiable to any individual(s). Disputes or grievances should be taken to private channels; if you need clarification as to the proper channels please contact a moderator or administrator.
    • Attempts to dodge this rule through pointed implications, or veiled accusations may at the discretion of the moderation staff be considered a personal attack and action taken accordingly.

Per the Newsletter released today, which can be found here: May's UO Newsletter , "The second Issue I want to address is the influx of glacial and void cloth in the game. Due to a tragic lapse in judgement where an Event Moderator felt like they needed to cheat to get ahead I have removed illegal cloth, dye tubs and many sets of armor from the game. As far as the ownership of glacial and/or void items, all glacial and void clothing items will be deleted. If you have cloth that you are selling for yourself or others remove it from the vendors immediately."

The Stratics moderators are not going to play referee of what Glacial items may or may not be illegal. We are not going to allow a public stoning of those who were involved with this previously, when it was assumed to be legal.

Please do not re-open topics on these items for the time being. If we get a better sense of glacial items that are infact legal, we will address at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.