• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick price check question for faction silver

N

Nenime

Since I do not need any of the faction items I thought about selling the silver. How much do you think would be a reasonable price for each 100 S - maybe 90k? I play on Drachs but I'm asking across-the-board.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Since I do not need any of the faction items I thought about selling the silver. How much do you think would be a reasonable price for each 100 S - maybe 90k? I play on Drachs but I'm asking across-the-board.
On Pacific they were selling 1,000 silver for 250-500k. That was at the Pacific Auction House this last Sunday. But I have seen it go for as high as 100k per hundred.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price has been pretty jumpy. On the east coast trade forums I've seen it go for anywhere between 320 and 800 gold per silver.

It's really hard to judge, I think it depends on the Shard. My shard is very into factions so the silver spots are usually being farmed, and often defended.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was on an Asian shard looking around Luna and they had several vendors selling 1K of silver for 1 mil.