• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire plants.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Fireplants give seeds now?

We noticed that on the new ones that have growed.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
So do the magenta, pink and aqua plants

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I see... was this intentional?
No idea but I like it. Alot want more than one plant of same kind and color for deco, so this way, I can sell a plant with 8 seed or grow the seed too from the plants I know will sell.
The seed is labeled with the plants name too

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK Thanks.

My friend told me yesterday. I thought she was mistaken but she showed me the plants. I was only growing the new black and white ones . :)

After 11 years i can still be suprised. ;)

F

Flora Green

I have a feeling this is another bug just like the bonsai's producing seeds. But, I am going to stock up cause I hate doing the ant quest. It's so boring and tedious.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have a feeling this is another bug just like the bonsai's producing seeds. But, I am going to stock up cause I hate doing the ant quest. It's so boring and tedious.

Yep I'm running around like a mad in the solen holes too :)

Wish the single black cypress tree I got so far would give seed too

D

DHMagicMan_1

It's definately an oversight. Sak already said she was going to fix it in the next publish, she just forgot to reset a switch to not give seeds. :(

I wish she wouldn't fix it though, but she said she's going to. :(

F

Flora Green

It's definately an oversight. Sak already said she was going to fix it in the next publish, she just forgot to reset a switch to not give seeds. :(

I wish she wouldn't fix it though, but she said she's going to. :(
:sad4:

*selfishly hopes for a pub57 delay*

Seriously I have got to get busy before the pub happens. Maybe I'll the quest a few times today since I'm slacking. Going to collect some bonsai seeds as well for crossing.

One thing I hope Sakkarah will verify is when pub 57 goes live and she corrects the seed bug, will the plants that are already grown and have seeds on them remain? In other words, will a magenta plant (or bonsai) with 8 seeds stored on it keep the seeds, or will it lose them? I dread the thought of finding a way to store those seeds in chests, especially with the new plants having no means to store their seeds. (Was that clear?)

D

DHMagicMan_1

I didn't even know the "4 nest colors" were affected by this bug... I knew that White and Black weren't creating seeds and that Fire Red were... Bonsai too but I don't care about them...

Now that I know about Pink, Aqua and Magenta I have to start running tons more runs again, to get tons more seeds... :(

Maybe Sak will take pity on us and not fix these until publish 70 or so. :)

Here's hoping. LOL

I wish I knew about the seeds on plants too... I'm worried if I leave a plant in storage with 8/8 seeds and she "Fixes" the bug it will show X/X on next login and I'll lose all the work that went into growing the seeds. :(

F

Flora Green

Hah! Pub 70 sounds good. :)

I'm only going to farm bonsai because Erica notes in her crossing thread that there are some rare colors coming from them. If I can reproduce what she is doing I'd like to have a few. I think she (or her friend?) got a new green rushes shade from two bonsai and also a blue and/or plum bonsai? So that's why I want to stock up on bonsai seeds so I don't have to go kill for them each time I want to cross. Otherwise I coudn't care less although someone has been buying the decorative ones I have on a vendor. That never happens.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe Sak will take pity on us and not fix these until publish 70 or so. :)

Here's hoping. LOL

I wish I knew about the seeds on plants too... I'm worried if I leave a plant in storage with 8/8 seeds and she "Fixes" the bug it will show X/X on next login and I'll lose all the work that went into growing the seeds. :(
I shouldn't reply to threads without having the code in front of me, but the bonsai giving seeds was fixed a couples weeks ago, and definitely going into pub 57. If memory serves, that fix also neutered the new found excessive fertility of the naturalist quest seeds. However, considering I've been fiddling with the code for the past couple of days, chances are I will have broken something else (*hangs head in shame*).

Anyways, I'm more than likely going to get in trouble for what I'm about to say, but since I like pain I guess it's all good:

Word to the wise, if you have plants a certain color that are producing seeds when they shouldn't, collect what you can while you can, cuz odds are, once a certain publish comes knocking, you'll see a purty red X instead.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
However, considering I've been fiddling with the code for the past couple of days, chances are I will have broken something else (*hangs head in shame*).
Don't be ashame, we love your last bugs.

*Dreams of possible books with the seed*
Would love to see the new plants in magenta, pink and aqua just for a short time :lick:
You better delay the fix to pub 58 to be sure there is no new bugs :) *hopes*
*Fear to see X's on her resource plants*

F

Flora Green

Thanks for the clarification, Sakkarah. Would be much easier hoarding these seeds if we had a *cough* storage component *cough*. (Shameless beg) :)

Seriously, thanks. And my bonsai are still producing seeds and these bloomed within the past three days.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Thanks for the clarification, Sakkarah. Would be much easier hoarding these seeds if we had a *cough* storage component *cough*. (Shameless beg) :)

Seriously, thanks. And my bonsai are still producing seeds and these bloomed within the past three days.
The bonsai fix is coded and going into Pub 57... We better get cracking. :)