• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Purchased w/Silver Items Not Blessed?????????????

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kyrie_Elaison

I thought I read somewhere that the wearable items you purchased from the crates were blessed to that person?

Did I miss something here? I died and when I rezzed my rune beetle thingy wasn't on me.

?????????

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, but no they are not blessed :( Sorry you lost your rune beetle thingy.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Now that I know I'm insuring the items, but I swear I read a post that said they would be blessed.

Oh well.

:coco:

S

Sasori

What you read was that when you select the item on a peticular character that item is for that character only you can not wear it on any other character of yours still gotta insure it :(

N

Nastia Cross

I pulled a faction Primer the other day that was blessed for me so its possible, at least for the Primer.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe but why the hell should i loot a faction owned item, lol ;). I think they should do them blessed that is ok!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
No more blessed items! LOL Good God people you hardly lose anything when you die as it is. Plus being in faction a faction kill is only worth PART of your insurance.... what is it 1/3? No huge loss. Just insure your stuff.