• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO auctions2-dead forever?

C

cheerful

Do we know if the site is going to be up and running again or is it the end?

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tbh zofinur, you need to make your auction site more eye-friendly. I loved the way uo-auction2 looked :eek: yours is a bit too plain imo.

Z

Zofinur

make your auction site more eye-friendly
i might call myself a good programmer, but im definetly not a good frontendler /layouter.

If u (or anybody else?) can help me by giving the layout a helpling hand that would be much appreciated.

Can be done in two ways:
a) easy but plain: check the admin-demo on http://www.phpauction.net/products/gpl-basic/ to see what can be done by changing the CSS and basic colors

b) more general and intensiv:
restructuring all templates; changing basic layouts from tables to div´s for example.

Anybody whos willing to help can be sure his name is mentioned!

C

cheerful

Any UO-auction staff out there to give us a rough eta? Would like to see the final layout for the shards, not sure i like the new format but then again i'm an old fuddy duddy!

L

Lady_Mina

I use the ingame auctions sie now...although it does kinda look plain and boring.

But it does the job...