• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Events

D

debslee

I don't think one can ever say you are bored in Second Life.....I discovered the community events page today and wow.....there is a heap of things to see and do. You can also click on the calendar and see an upcoming event and prepare for it.

When you click on the event, it gives you a brief synopsis, with date, time, location, category, rating and cover charge. Info, all at your finger tips! :thumbup1:

I suggest you add this URL to your Second Life Favorites. :)

Community Events - Clickie

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good find Debs! Thanks!

I cant imagine ever being bored myself, always seems I have something to do, in fact I wish I had more time to do some of the things I'm always missing out on. Sigh, darn RL!!

S

Smilodon

You know, Niki, sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in about five different directions in SL. I barely have time to build anymore.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know what you mean Smily, I like to think someday I'll find time to learn to build lol.