• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Careful, this is really scary

S

Squeaker

That is too cute! Although I think purple may not be my best color...

S

SSniffleslam

Awww isn't that cute...but i have to agree, I'm not sure your peach mouse goes all that well with purple.

G

Granjell

The horse was actually quite good -- judged by her taste in shirts! She fit right in and we had a fun time! Thanks, Sandi

F

Flippers

Didnt understand that reply. Expected a yes or no answer. Must be cultural.

F

Fangs McWolf

She probably thought you were saying that to be funny, not realizing that you were asking an actual question. I would wager by her response that it's not her first TT Halloween. I'd also wager that she was just being funny when she posted the screenshot.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either that, or she was feeling some rain coming down on her parade..

S

Stubby

She probably thought you were saying that to be funny, not realizing that you were asking an actual question. I would wager by her response that it's not her first TT Halloween. I'd also wager that she was just being funny when she posted the screenshot.
I apologize, I certainly did not mean any harm. Fangs is right, I was just joking around. I have a weird sense of humor, so everyone tells me. Or maybe its these pain pills I am taking for my stoopid left foot!!

This is not my first Halloween on TT, it is my second actually. I joined in October last year. So technically, I am not a Halloween virgin. :D

S

Squeaker

Only one person here doesn't understand your sense of humor (i.e. Flippers). I'll leave it at that...

Says the true Halloween virgin! :D

V

Voilet

Love the picture! Team Stratics Halloween Style! Yeh!!! :D
By the way...I am right in tune with ur humor n luvin it! er um I guess thats scarey! LOL :lick: