• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp NaK thread

P

Pennywise

ball

BTW Pennywise what does debutante have to do with Prickly?
(I am a Citadel graduate. The military college of South Carolina. You know, the school in the movie The Lords of Discipline. Going to the dances there, where the young women of Charleston society are turned out for social occassions, you would know the definition of them would be "prickly.")

But for now, the word ball..

orb

P

Pennywise

love

(and pleeeease! don't tell me you don't get it. Or is pulling hair, biting, spanking, calling one another *****, *******, pancake, begging fer Jesus, just reserved for us oldsters with young vibrant wives...*winks*)

B

BardMal

love

(and pleeeease! don't tell me you don't get it. Or is pulling hair, biting, spanking, calling one another *****, *******, pancake, begging fer Jesus, just reserved for us oldsters with young vibrant wives...*winks*)
Beatles!!!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

*Drops Pants in Phoenix's Dirrection*

(OHHHHhhhh that was part of the game not a request o_O)

Cheese