• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anything happening for the 11th Birthday of UO!! on September 24th 08???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well just curious.. if we can expect anything to happen for the 11 years of our gloroius game??????????

P

PixelPusher

well just curious.. if we can expect anything to happen for the 11 years of our gloroius game??????????
Sept. 24th is UO's birthday?? I didn't know that (the exact date.) That's my birthday too! LoL. Maybe that helps to explain why I'm so addicted... :danceb:

B

BartofCats

yes. Something will happen sept. 24th 2009 (not a typo) to celebrate getting the 10th year vet rewards..... "soon"

S

Smokey of LS

my guess is they will do somethin, they have every other year :) just gotta wait and see!

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

those green tokens, if I recall correctly.
Oh yeah, and I think that's when they made the armor drops in the dungeons start up.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes we had those White gift boxes with 2 x green gift tokens and a wand didnt we for each character???

That was a very nice anni pressie!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda meant are we gonna get a pressie again like we did on the ....let me think ..1999 on the 2nd anni we got 300th gift bagswith the silver coin and ask/answer ball etc...mmm then the in 2003 we got the 6th anni ,we got a bag of birthday bells...next was 2004 and 2005 and we got a token to chose a gift from ... legs embers/holy sword rose of trinny etc etc....then was it not untill the 10th birthday last year 2007 we got a white box with 2 heritage tokens ...

So its kinda hit and miss with the years yes ....So is the anni gifts gonna be rolling this year????fingers crossed

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes..a new token that places what looks like a fountain of life, but can be sat on...i think its name is a toilet of life token..srry, had too

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yah yah soulfrags woulb be nice for the 24th september birthday celebration!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, the OP is off by one day. UO's anniversary is Sept. 25th. It's an easy date for me to remember because that was my grandparents' wedding anniversary.
Man way to pull the rug out from under me DW! Sept 24th is my wedding anniversary *sighs* Of course I won't be playing no UO that weekend so I guess it's a good thing *winks*

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like the mountable fountian idea... togglable bidet option? 10% healing for the afternoon with a clean...undercarrage? :lick:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, the OP is off by one day. UO's anniversary is Sept. 25th. It's an easy date for me to remember because that was my grandparents' wedding anniversary.
Actually i think u will find its the 24th!!

From UO stratics = September 24th, 1999 - Second Anniversary of the Public Release of Ultima Online.

I kinda just took 2 years off to get that release date September 24th, 1997

F

Finch

yes. Something will happen sept. 24th 2009 (not a typo) to celebrate getting the 10th year vet rewards..... "soon"
And you get your information from where?? Please post a link. I hate to get my hopes up...and yet I still play UO.

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

It's the 25th, Ill be back with the link in a few =)

edit
Okay gonna take a bit more than a few, cant find the page. What I had was from an interview with Raph Koster where he mentioned it. Still Looking...

W

Wynne

Since everyone's requesting stuff, I may as well get my request in: more soulstone tokens and heritage tokens.

And a new Treasures of Tokuno with the old style 'bright" dyes dropping.

E

Evilminion

Soulstone fragments would be nice, but honestly, I'm hoping for more heritage tokens or something similar. As a die-hard decorator, I was so very sad to see heritage token prices spike through the roof -- and tons of the little green beauties vanish completely -- because they could yield an item usable as a turn-in. *sniffles* Unless we get more tokens, the houses I deco will be lacking in pretty rugs, boiling cauldrons, pretty cherry blossom trees, and other near-necessities.

Tokens, please! :bowdown: :bowdown: <- grovel

L

Lord Kynd

Since everyone's requesting stuff, I may as well get my request in: more soulstone tokens and heritage tokens.

And a new Treasures of Tokuno with the old style 'bright" dyes dropping.
at least i am not alone in wanting this. heritage tokens should be fairly easy to get, tho worth 10k points. :(

J

Jhym

On the 11th second of the 11th minute of the 11th hour of the 11th year, something wonderful will happen.

11 dragons will appear with 11 maidens on their backs, each with 11 candles, each lit by 11 flaming elves.

And so the Festivus of Elevenus will begin!!!

Now if they were sneaky, they'd have 11's start appearing for the next few weeks in everything we do, just to bother us. 11 cows spawning 11 times a day in 11 places. 11 resources from every vein,tree,cow. 11 prancing fairies doing the moonwalk every 11 minutes in front of castle british. You have 11 reds attacking your events. Some things start costing multiples of 11. There are eleven characters in your screen name. You are 11 times more likely to kiss a frog than others in your age group. Taking the square root of 121 makes you weep with joy.

11. 11!! 11!!!!!!

EEEE LEV EN!!!!!

Happy now? I have to go take an eleven minute shower.

:ten: :postcount:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends i guess if ya a sprinter or a marathon person!!!

Hehehee Still 11 minutes !!! wowza!! New olympic record i guess!! Well done!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wELL dEVS...GIVE US A CLUE !!!! plzzzzz

maybe a pick of the new account age rewards maybe would be awesome per account ...not char of course!!!!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Down to page 7 my ass!!!

*Bumps to top again*

Im kinda thinking a very nice pressie for the 11th birthday would be .

1 of the newly announced vet rewards ''pick token'' per account!!!!!!

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, just give us full soulstones... EIther that or let the vet reward choice tokens have soulstones as a choice

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we get a gift, and maybe we will not...

Will there be a time frame for claiming it? Like the horrible April 1st mean gift box had?

I would appreciate a correct answer this time. :(

S

Sindris

I still have 80 Soulstone frags and 160+ heritage tokens. You guys really should look into shard trading. Its not hard and well worth the effort. =)

RoseBlue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I could get.......the recipe for chiefs to make chocolate.....I missed it ! :mad:

AND, I would love a choice of pigments of Tokuno : missed them too :sad4:

K

Katlene

Ha thats awesome thats my sons birthday (sorry ammy ya lucked out by a day hun)
How about a musical instrument that plays happy birthday!! *chuckles* Be great for RP purpose's too!

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish I could get.......the recipe for chiefs to make chocolate.....I missed it ! :mad:

AND, I would love a choice of pigments of Tokuno : missed them too :sad4:
You don't need a recipe to make chocolate you only need one to make the gingerbread cookies for christmas. :D

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The birthday is actually 25th, I remember it well, it was my father's birthday.

E

Evilminion

It is indeed getting closer! :)

I'm still hoping for more heritage tokens! Tokens tokens tokens tokens...

*tries to send psychic commands to the dev team* :D