• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

JSV battles of the bulg

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elmer Fudd

I gotta hand it to you Cash. You have a pair your one of the few left that isn't smokebombing and yelling all kill, or logging onto his dismounter.
What yer missing here is one thing, (Most) not all of KoC can play a variety of different template's very well at any given moment, its versatility is what makes it deadly, I was guilded in JsV once as a spy of course and the problems are transparent, everyone can see it, there is no coperation at all, everyone's on there own program and people argue way to much. Im not saying all of Koc are the greatest especially me, but folks can log off a mage and play a bushido dexer or tammer or D-mounter just as good, everyone has there specialty, just like everyone else on the shard but to be able to play anything at any given time....thats difficult to defend--NOT IMPOSSABLE----just difficult

the problem with alot of guilds on siege is...they sell there soul to a particular template and dont deviate from it but very little, its to predictable...

and yes there are people in other guilds that can play a variety of templates out there also, for those who are going to slam this over symantics,( I need that noted,) we just have a larger collection of them in KoC thats all,

I can say this because Ive been a part of JsV-TnT/BG-VmP-OtF-EVO and last but not least.......KOC baby!!! (WHICH I AND ONLY I FOUNDED:stir::stir::stir::stir: )

Be thankful we leave the house against worst odds and still fight, what would you do then,??? play chess all day....lol

Fudd!

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo was there last night in luna, all be it late. Bo was there for the 4 koc vs 12 jsv, wood, wcb (sorry if Bo left out an alliance). It was Bo (your hero), Vit k, Vit D, and Gerbiler. We had 2 tamers on, yall had atleast 4. We killed almost everyone Bo believes Verum got away, not sure how. Bo also killed alot of you, so for anyone to say it was all tamers on koc part is a lie. Bo has no problem killin any of you.

Puffy, Bo feels sad for you. Your board pvp is much like your ingame pvp, sad part is smashing buttons on the boards isnt doing you any good.
Ya, looks like your tamers did get lot of kills after all last night? lawl

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When someone has to bring a tamer into the battle, it means that guild alrdy lost ;/

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny how Turtle adds alts into his list when listing numbers. I never died to less than 3 KoC and 2 dragons while dismounted myself on either character I was on. I know I personally ran Vitamin VD off my screen one v one three times with my tamer only to die when I ran out of smoke bombs, was being attacked by three KoC, and arguing with Verum over vent:). All that being said I wont dispute that we had a massive sqaud on but so did KoC who was whoring the dragons and dismounters far worse than we were. I enjoyed it and I'm quickly learning not to chase Cash as Shakaja seems to have him on a very short leash. It's just funny that the guy who was the biggest chicken**** on the field last night for either team is the one thumping his chest the most about the fights.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo was there last night in luna, all be it late. Bo was there for the 4 koc vs 12 jsv, wood, wcb (sorry if Bo left out an alliance). It was Bo (your hero), Vit k, Vit D, and Gerbiler. We had 2 tamers on, yall had atleast 4. We killed almost everyone Bo believes Verum got away, not sure how. Bo also killed alot of you, so for anyone to say it was all tamers on koc part is a lie. Bo has no problem killin any of you.

Puffy, Bo feels sad for you. Your board pvp is much like your ingame pvp, sad part is smashing buttons on the boards isnt doing you any good.

You left out Shakaja, Brook, Cash, and Toucan Sam. They did contribute greatly to your effort last night and its really not nice to not acknowledge them.

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You left out Shakaja, Brook, Cash, and Toucan Sam. They did contribute greatly to your effort last night and its really not nice to not acknowledge them.
Yes in deed, as to just point back to your list of deaths, over half those listed are alts of another listed already.

It just looks to me like we needed to add more forum QQ thanks to turtle. Maybe one day they will be decent pvpers as well.

T

Turtle

Funny how Turtle adds alts into his list when listing numbers.
You left out Shakaja, Brook, Cash, and Toucan Sam. They did contribute greatly to your effort .
Shak logged after the first fight, about 10 minutes after I logged in. I believe the quote was "yay D is here now we can kill them all"...and we did...but i suck :sad4:

Toucan is Vitamin K, speaking of alts

So most of the night was
Cash - mage
Toucan - bok, his alt Vitamin K - tamer
Me - tamer
Brook - dismounter
Haha - dismounter ( who showed up for the last fight )
Bo - fencer ( who showed for the last fight )

We may have had a extra person on for 5 minutes here and there but I believe that was our core from fight one until the end.

I have no idea who's alts are who accept Kodran because of the day I slaughtered him outside Mel on his alts. Other than that I don't keep track or care. I merely mentioned the names I saw that dropped at my feet. :hahaha:

A

archite666

Once again, there is no dishonor in running when your the target. Which I had stealth dismounters coming at me from every angle.

Also its funny how you talk about me and shakaja, that was the best night of UO ever, I log on right before I go to bed and kill 5 JSV with shak in 10 minutes and I was so over loaded with loot I almost died to speedy as I was over weight. Best part, about you complaining is that you guys ran out 3 vs me to gank me and I actually felt no regrets when shak used his dragon. Because your JSV and you consider it a victory when you use pets.

TO BURDEN AND TIBERIOUS-

How dare you say anything about me running when I'm fighting you guys like 5 vs 13 when I encounter you guys 1 v 1 you run for the hills.

Disagree? 10 mil bet in a duel me vs either of you, preferably one after the other.

If you couldn't run, you would each die to me 100% of the time, thats why your in JSV after all. I mean you are by definition a ZERG. Being in JSV means 90% of the time you have NO skill, or 10% of the time you want meat shields.

Also if either of you want to meet up and duel me just so I have a pretty picture for everyone to laugh at, pm me and we can get this thing on.

I believe the phraise is "Put your money where your mouth is"

T

Turtle

I know I personally ran Vitamin VD off my screen one v one three times with my tamer only to die
Would you be willing to put money on a 1v1 against me? Since you solo'd me in the middle of 12 JSV last night it should be NBD right? :hahaha:

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again, there is no dishonor in running when your the target. Which I had stealth dismounters coming at me from every angle.

Also its funny how you talk about me and shakaja, that was the best night of UO ever, I log on right before I go to bed and kill 5 JSV with shak in 10 minutes and I was so over loaded with loot I almost died to speedy as I was over weight. Best part, about you complaining is that you guys ran out 3 vs me to gank me and I actually felt no regrets when shak used his dragon. Because your JSV and you consider it a victory when you use pets.

TO BURDEN AND TIBERIOUS-

How dare you say anything about me running when I'm fighting you guys like 5 vs 13 when I encounter you guys 1 v 1 you run for the hills.

Disagree? 10 mil bet in a duel me vs either of you, preferably one after the other.

If you couldn't run, you would each die to me 100% of the time, thats why your in JSV after all. I mean you are by definition a ZERG. Being in JSV means 90% of the time you have NO skill, or 10% of the time you want meat shields.

Also if either of you want to meet up and duel me just so I have a pretty picture for everyone to laugh at, pm me and we can get this thing on.

I believe the phraise is "Put your money where your mouth is"

Quote from a few posts ago by myself

"To sum of the night from the fights I were in, Vitiam D fought as a tamer all night and cash ran like hell."

Yes, you were out numbered, yes you ran like ****. I was summing up what happened last night, I do see anything in that post you need to take great offense towards. There is nothing posted there stating I don't do the exact same thing w/ the numbers you had. But as KOC has shown in the past if we all attack you chances are more KOC will come to back up and that starts a field war. That is what we wanted not a smack you dead 1v4. However you ran so we followed or we would have never gotten the fight we wanted in the first place.

Ok now lets talk about KOC and how crappy you are all, if thats the way you are attempting to get into a flame about. I never brought guild into the question you did. But how dare you state negatives directly towards JSV, some of our members have a lot more skill than ones in yours. However there are both people in JSV and KOC that are lacking pvp skill.
\

A

archite666

Dude...Please for the love of god, quit talking to verum.

Every member of KOC rocks JSV. Thats why we are KOC.

Some members of JSV better than some members of KOC? That is a overgeneralization my friend.

What you ment to say is that there are about 3 JSV members who are better than A FEW KOC members, and those few members who may suck, I dont like them anyway.

99% of KOC could own about 99% of JSV in a duel, which is exactly why you guys dont duel. Without your pets and your numbers your nothing.

The next part of my message is so important Im going to make another post just so its gets proper attention. Please forgive the caps but its important.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never faulted you for running Cash since we both know I had two more behind me just stating that I've gotten burned twice doing it which is once too often in my opinion. You set me up very well two nights in a row, I'd be foolish not to learn from it. If you want to duel thats fine but I'm cash poor after being gone for 4 years and attempting to buy up all the proper scrolls and equipment I need to get on a level playing field, don't run a dueling temp, and mostly likely you will get the better of me, but I do need the practice. So if you can settle for getting to post a pic, loot in hand, and putting me in stat then I'm all for it. Unfortunately I do not have 1 mil to risk on something so silly as a message board call out.

Going to go Watch Bama vs Clemson now

ROLL TIDE

A

archite666

I WAS JSV FOR OVER A YEAR AND PRETTY MUCH PLAYED LIKE 5-8 HOURS A DAY, I TRAINED SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS. I WAS A VERY PROMINENT MEMBER.

THAT IS WHY SOME PEOPLE GOT UPSET WHEN I LEFT.

BOTTEM LINE IS I HAVE BEEN ON THAT SIDE OF THE FENCE, I KNOW THAT TEAM LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND.

SO WHEN I SAY YOU ARE GARBAGE, I HOPE EVERYONE REALISES THAT I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

JUST AS SURE AS COUNT LOVE AND VOGG ARGUE, JUST AS MUCH AS VERUM AND KING ED YELL, JUST AS MUCH AS EVERYONE THINKS EVERYONE IS KOC SPY, JUST AS SURE AS IV HAD CHANCES TO REJOIN JSV-

I AM SURE THAT KOC IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN JSV, NOT ONLY IN MEMBERS BUT IN TACTICS, LEADERSHIP AND COOPERATION.

Thank you, I once again apolagise for the caps but somethings people tend to not understand and thus I hope the big letters make it easier for them to read.

A

archite666

Never faulted you for running Cash since I we both know I had two more behind me just stating that I've gotten burned twice doing it which is once too often in my opinion. You set me up very well two nights in a row, I'd be foolish not to learn from it. If you want to duel thats fine but I'm cash poor after being gone for 4 years and attempting to buy up all the proper scrolls and equipment I need to get on a level playing field, don't run a dueling temp, and mostly likely you will get the better of me, but I do need the practice. So if you can settle for getting to post a pic, loot in hand, and putting me in stat then I'm all for it. Unfortunately I do not have 1 mil to risk on something so silly as a message board call out.
Hm well met. well damn....this is alot easier when people talk **** back...

Um im not really sure how to react...if you want some practice pm me? lol

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I WAS JSV FOR OVER A YEAR AND PRETTY MUCH PLAYED LIKE 5-8 HOURS A DAY, I TRAINED SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS. I WAS A VERY PROMINENT MEMBER.

BOTTEM LINE IS I HAVE BEEN ON THAT SIDE OF THE FENCE, I KNOW THAT TEAM LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND.

SO WHEN I SAY YOU ARE GARBAGE, I HOPE EVERYONE REALISES THAT I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

JUST AS SURE AS COUNT LOVE AND VOGG ARGUE, JUST AS MUCH AS VERUM AND KING ED YELL, JUST AS MUCH AS EVERYONE THINKS EVERYONE IS KOC SPY, JUST AS SURE AS IV HAD CHANCES TO REJOIN JSV-

I AM SURE THAT KOC IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN JSV, NOT ONLY IN MEMBERS BUT IN TACTICS, LEADERSHIP AND COOPERATION.

Thank you, I once again apolagise for the caps but somethings people tend to not understand and thus I hope the big letters make it easier for them to read.

You are a noob at big letter hax!

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Actually the reason everyone got upset when you left was because you stole from the alliance, and betrayed the trust your guildmates had placed in you not because you were some sort of PvP god. I really dont think anyone in their group would take you back, and if they did then they would have to be very desperate indeed. Personally I would rather play with a good group of people I get along with over numbers, skill or whatever. People can complain about this template or that one ruining siege and uo in general but the fact is that in actuality it is people with attitudes like yours that are killing the game.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*blinks* You love me! You really love me! *cries*

A

archite666

Actually the reason everyone got upset when you left was because you stole from the alliance, and betrayed the trust your guildmates had placed in you not because you were some sort of PvP god. I really dont think anyone in their group would take you back, and if they did then they would have to be very desperate indeed. Personally I would rather play with a good group of people I get along with over numbers, skill or whatever. People can complain about this template or that one ruining siege and uo in general but the fact is that in actuality it is people with attitudes like yours that are killing the game.
Hm there are several portions of this I have a problem with.

1) Iv been offered to come back by more than one select person.
2) You say desperate, like when you let King ed back in?
3) Its the tamer parade that is ruining siege, period.

T

Turtle

And your guild is helping that problem right?
I'd be happy to retire my tamer to doing pvm. Shak has said his peace on this and I more then respect his point of view. I don't know any other person in KOC that plays a tamer consistently.
BUT my tamer will go no place until stealth is changed or until smoke bombs are changed OR until I no longer have to deal with 6 JSV tamers everytime I enter Luna. I'd rather play a mage but I don't need to play against someone who can dismount, smoke bomb and vanish before I can cast one spell.

I wouldn't call it a "problem" like you. I continue to adapt with UO changes instead of being stuck in the past hoping for none med gm armor mage duels to rule the shards. You can complain about players and templates here all you want but it won't change anything. Complain to the dev team if you don't like something not the player.

Nico I'm fairly certain I could beat you on any template, even the one you think your best at. Prove me wrong? :lick:

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hm there are several portions of this I have a problem with.

1) Iv been offered to come back by more than one select person.
2) You say desperate, like when you let King ed back in?
3) Its the tamer parade that is ruining siege, period.
1. First ive ever heard of it. Most of the time your name is synonyms with feminine hygene products.
2. Ed never stole he's just an *******, and I didnt have anything to do with it.
3. Thats just a lame excuse, if it isnt tamers its necros or stealth archers anything to say its not my fault look at that guy.

T

Turtle

1. First ive ever heard of it. Most of the time your name is synonyms with feminine hygene products.
2. Ed never stole he's just an *******, and I didnt have anything to do with it.
3. Thats just a lame excuse, if it isnt tamers its necros or stealth archers anything to say its not my fault look at that guy.

I could of sworn you quit the game after getting an ingame violation...why the change of heart?

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Looks like someone exploded in anger :p, Trust me Cash you are not wanted to rejoin JSV, and trust me again because you are not welcome there in the first place.

KOC is only superior in quality of loot.

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could of sworn you quit the game after getting an ingame violation...why the change of heart?
Na, i threw my keyboard against the wall, and spent about 2 weeks doing the email shuffle with EA but in the end it all worked out. Ive been playing this game too long to quit now. Its kinda like when you give your buddy a ride to the bank and when he gets back in hes got a gunshot wound and half a mil in a bag.....your just in to deep at that point...

N

Nico

I'd be happy to retire my tamer to doing pvm. Shak has said his peace on this and I more then respect his point of view. I don't know any other person in KOC that plays a tamer consistently.
BUT my tamer will go no place until stealth is changed or until smoke bombs are changed OR until I no longer have to deal with 6 JSV tamers everytime I enter Luna. I'd rather play a mage but I don't need to play against someone who can dismount, smoke bomb and vanish before I can cast one spell.

I wouldn't call it a "problem" like you. I continue to adapt with UO changes instead of being stuck in the past hoping for none med gm armor mage duels to rule the shards. You can complain about players and templates here all you want but it won't change anything. Complain to the dev team if you don't like something not the player.

Nico I'm fairly certain I could beat you on any template, even the one you think your best at. Prove me wrong? :lick:
And this is why SP is dead...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i really gotta hand it to KOC, whatever they said/did to make Cash think he is an important member, and not just damage fodder for the better pvpers is incredibly. I mean thats impressive.

H

HaHa

Na, i threw my keyboard against the wall,
Only reason I quote this is cause of something hugi said last night. "I hope you guys got stock in Logitech, cause theres gonna be some smashed keyboards on the JSV side tonight."

H

HaHa

i really gotta hand it to KOC, whatever they said/did to make Cash think he is an important member, and not just damage fodder for the better pvpers is incredibly. I mean thats impressive.
Ummm....
*sigh* , I cant do it, its too easy.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I have thown a head set or two. Never a keyboard... Yet.

T

Turtle

Only reason I quote this is cause of something hugi said last night. "I hope you guys got stock in Logitech, cause theres gonna be some smashed keyboards on the JSV side tonight."

hahahhahaha i totally forgot about that....

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
??LOGITECH??....haha i am disapointed you think I would roll with anything less than a Razer

A

archite666

Looks like someone exploded in anger :p, Trust me Cash you are not wanted to rejoin JSV, and trust me again because you are not welcome there in the first place.

KOC is only superior in quality of loot.
Once again bro, iv been there...

And my offer still stands, any member of KOC will drop you when you cant run, im not even talking about a 9x9 even like the umbra pit you will die.

Iv killed people in JSV 2 vs 1, I believe is was mad hatter and herb, both kept running in and out the house and both died.

and trust me, iv had offers, will you take a 15 mil bet that I dont have a PM asking me about coming back?

and I wast angry, hence why I apolagised for the caps.

Also, please understand I dont care about a word you say, as in my book you are a fool.

Bought a bow of mine for 10 mil that I couldnt have got half that for a month before and then say my guildy offered 14 mil lol, danny said you were full of ****.

ROFL.

T

Turtle

Can't get anyone to sit around Brit camping sigils for zero purpose with you?

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again bro, iv been there...

And my offer still stands, any member of KOC will drop you when you cant run, im not even talking about a 9x9 even like the umbra pit you will die.

Iv killed people in JSV 2 vs 1, I believe is was mad hatter and herb, both kept running in and out the house and both died.

and trust me, iv had offers, will you take a 15 mil bet that I dont have a PM asking me about coming back?

and I wast angry, hence why I apolagised for the caps.

Also, please understand I dont care about a word you say, as in my book you are a fool.

Bought a bow of mine for 10 mil that I couldnt have got half that for a month before and then say my guildy offered 14 mil lol, danny said you were full of ****.

ROFL.
Hehe, then we will stop this flaming post there. For as you are a fool in my book aswell, also a **** talker and flee from combat. No matter what the odds are I thought the great KOC wasn't suppost to run?

As for your great 2v1 with JSV. What herb has 103 archery? Does he have any other GM skills? He runs what barbed armor? What a victory there.

Danny never offered me for that bow, he never wanted it. Why is he even brought into this post? I had a TO member who I am not going to name because this thread does not involve him offer me 14m. So get your facts straight before you try and make up **** to add in the post to try and make you sound superior, you are a flake and the entire shard knows that.

And I was hoping not to end our relationship right there but its been done, your last desperate arguments made that so. But you wanted the forum pvp, which looks like it smacked you right in the face.

As I stated above earlier, this thread is over now.

A

archite666

Now whose mad? :lick:

and herb was melee back then.

So lets duel guy, I mean the offer has been there all along and yet I aint heard a answer guy.

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't get anyone to sit around Brit camping sigils for zero purpose with you?
i havent camped sigils in months, but thats not the reason at all. im not even sure how that qualifies as an insult. if i wanna sit at brit and camp and its what i enjoy doing then it is its own purpose.i suppose house fighting in luna is a far more worthwhile pursuit?

E

Elmer Fudd

Thats the diffrence in guild philosophy, We honestly feel every member of KoC is very importantant no matter what template, personell beliefs, sence of humor....whatever...its called respect for the person..........

But to let ya know, we did put him much higher on the list of pvpers then 75% of the shard, he will actually come out of the house and fight even if the numbers arnt in his favour........hell...hes got my vote already :scholar:

Fudd

Jeremiah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can ****talk all you want and try to be cool with the custom smilies but still doesnt change the fact that when i was guarding the towns i was doing so without any houses to run in and without any backup so think whatever your little brain wants.

N

Nico

You can ****talk all you want and try to be cool with the custom smilies but still doesnt change the fact that when i was guarding the towns i was doing so without any houses to run in and without any backup so think whatever your little brain wants.
You did it with ninja and smokebombs...do you call that skilled?Honestly?

T

Turtle

You left out that you did it without anyone knowing or caring :sleep2:

Status
Not open for further replies.