• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back from 2day bann from stratics- i am sooo sorry lmao

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i am back and i guess that my "trolling" is very offensive to "some"lmao- oh i am very sorry for my "cruelness" ;) which offends "some" and also gives good reading to others.. i guess some people just dont have a life- but i am SO SORRY :( lmao :danceb:

S

Sunrise

:coco::cheerleader:

:bs: <--just felt like using it.

:drama: <-says it all.

My friend like I said before the thread was well never mind :p Maybe you really need to read the rules. Heck at least look at them for 3 seconds like the rest of did..Only reading the parts that really matter.. ya know? K. see ya in game.

next :coco:

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:coco::cheerleader:

:bs: <--just felt like using it.

:drama: <-says it all.

My friend like I said before the thread was well never mind :p Maybe you really need to read the rules. Heck at least look at them for 3 seconds like the rest of did..Only reading the parts that really matter.. ya know? K. see ya in game.

next :coco:
lol ready the rules huh? rules are made by old people that have no lives- just like in rl rules are a joke, and in a game on a forum like this that listens to cry babies is not what i do.. i will NOT read the Rules and I could care less what they say.. i will see ya in game ;)

C

Conrad99

When there is a bad day at work, I know I can check in on the boards and read some entertaining battles.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got this defination of of some random place of reliable info. Im just relaying not to say that i agree<== but here it goes

rules: arrangements made to keep people that are better than you from being dominant