• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel is dead. On Sonoma at least.

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

For the past 4 nights I skulked around Sonoma Fel with my ninja. At least an hour each time, hitting all the major mining areas, faction strongholds usually around 6pmEST-11pm EST.

I havent run into another player in all of that time. Not one.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive done the same the last three nights. But I checked Sonoma, Napa and Legends. I got some faction action on legends, but i was outnumbered 2v9.

L

Lord Drakelord

For the past 4 nights I skulked around Sonoma Fel with my ninja. At least an hour each time, hitting all the major mining areas, faction strongholds usually around 6pmEST-11pm EST.

Man you should see Fel Cove at midnight [UO time]!!! Start carrying a clock to get the time, and when Midnight comes up, pop over to Cove and watch the action. Talk about unspoken alliances and back stabbing, its like watching TV. :thumbup1:

I know I really hate to be this certain tamer that just happen to attack the only red in the area, and this lone red was stealthing in wolf, but attacking monsters none of the people. All I got to say is I am glad I am not that tamer, as I know this gal is going to be looking for him in Fel.:cursing:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*Yawns*

You're not staying up late enough. You missed a heck of a good time this morning. ;)

S

Simon Francis

If you want to run into players, make it worth their while to come find you. Do a lone despise.