• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OMG... I can't take this anymore :(

• Thread starter Melodie1980
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Melodie1980

Does anyone keep trying to log into TSO? I know I do I miss the game and the people that I played with.

I would have never guessed that it would be this hard to let go of a game!!!

P

Polly

Awww Melodie :(

I logged in earlier, it was sad to see our sims there but everything else greyed out.

*hugs*

Polly

B

Big Mac

Yeah, I keep refreshing the city status. lol I would have thought it would be empty by now, like it used to when they disconnected for updates.

C

Cherri Bear

Awwwwwww...Melodie..I know, I know... *pats Melodie's head*

It takes time. And {{{BEAR HUGS}}}}

Oh! and a Broccoli dance :danceb: Hehehe.. :)

I hope to see you again Melodie. We should all meet up in TirNua soon!!

If not, I am so thankful for sims.stratics.com

We can all keep in touch here. :)

p.s. hey monkey! :p didja get ur cream bear suit?!????

J

Jessie Taylor

I have to admit, I did attempt to connect. Seems the update server is off now though

F

fajjaa

I havent tried to log into the game, but I do click on my icon that tells me what time it is in the game. Right now it is 8:14 A.M. TST

P

Polly

I havent tried to log into the game, but I do click on my icon that tells me what time it is in the game. Right now it is 8:14 A.M. TST
I hope someone is feeding my poodle :(

Polly

R

Renee TSO

Yes i keep logging in from habit...then i see the internal error message and go...oh thats right *sigh*. Ive been playing the offline sims but not the same. I even made sims just like the ones from tso names and all. That was kind of a mistake. I thought it would help but not so much lol. Someday i will love that i did that. Ill see the sims come to my house and i go "omg its so and so sim"...oh thats right. They just stand there...no bubbles...no smart remarks. They just ring the darn door bell!

I dont know if playing sims one will help but it might ease the pain some and fill the void. Almost everything looks like tso but then im only up to unleashed in the ep's so i dont know if everything is there yet.

OOooo i have a better idea! Ill move to CA and get a job at EA as a janitor. Then once i get more security clearence i can vaccum over where they are keeping the servers. Then ill plug them all in and vaccum somehwere else! They will be none the wiser! Look for future details or email notifications soon! *evil laugh* lol

: )

M

MiamiFan

Hi I'm really sad i can't take this not logging in the game please I'm asking please think of all the people who are doing ok some are sick some are dieing they play this game to keep them going its a game where we only can hang out please sell the game to someone els or just leave the severs up with no updates charge us 9.99 or even 12.99 i don't care i just wanna play Ea land please think of the people I love you Cherri Bear i miss you Chef =[

M

mike1977

Hi I'm really sad i can't take this not logging in the game please I'm asking please think of all the people who are doing ok some are sick some are dieing they play this game to keep them going its a game where we only can hang out please sell the game to someone els or just leave the severs up with no updates charge us 9.99 or even 12.99 i don't care i just wanna play Ea land please think of the people I love you Cherri Bear i miss you Chef =[
Yeah, I know. Just because no updates ever anymore didn't mean they had to pull the plug so fast.

B

boggslane

I am seriously grieving. My sims had BACKSTORIES fercrissakes. I feel murdered.:eek:

M

Monkeybear

Awwwwwww...Melodie..I know, I know... *pats Melodie's head*

It takes time. And {{{BEAR HUGS}}}}

Oh! and a Broccoli dance :danceb: Hehehe.. :)

I hope to see you again Melodie. We should all meet up in TirNua soon!!

If not, I am so thankful for sims.stratics.com

We can all keep in touch here. :)

p.s. hey monkey! :p didja get ur cream bear suit?!????
Nope! And the bears in ToonTown are more peach than cream :bored:

If anyone gets home sick install your sims 1 games :grouphug:

M

MiamiFan

I'm really depressed and board I miss Ea-Land wish i could get in touch with a millonair see if they could buy it and open it up for us I don't know what to do I play my other game Phantasy Star Universe but i rather be playing Ea-Land this so sucks for Nancy Smith I hope your happy now and your regret ever pulling the plug in the game thus we suffer everyday without our sims Keep in touch i was Toby in game and Chef aim is MiamiFan1969 yahoo MiamiFan_1969:sad2::sad2: someone will get it and reopen it im sure