• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to step it up Napa!!!

D

dielock

Hi guys . your answers are all so short . it is so funny . just one word. :p

and now i am wondering it is safe for me to get some help from spammer :danceb:

agamegold.com www.wow4s.com
:thumbsup:
they says i can contact them by phone or email at any time . then how do u think about this site

:next:
:talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand::talktothehand:

Patrick this game is a word association game and you are allowed only one word answers. The word must mean the same or have a relationship with the last word posted.
If your not going to play according to the rules that were set up a long time ago when this game started. Then please refrain from posting on this particular post. Please ask your questions by starting a new posting. Thank you.

By the way, my word was "yen"

wowo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys . your answers are all so short . it is so funny . just one word. :p

and now i am wondering it is safe for me to get some help from spammer :danceb:

agamegold.com www.wow4s.com
:thumbsup:
they says i can contact them by phone or email at any time . then how do u think about this site

:next:
need help from spammer of www.agamegold.com and www.wow4s.com ?to get cheap gold for LOTRO or wow?just go ahead,to order and u will get it soon after u order .plz dont tell me u are only posting for fun.go ahead to have a try.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rake (Ya left that one WIDE open for a comment Dielock, but I'll be Good rolleyes: )