• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bless deed. Price check and possible sale.

D

Drafgard

Hi there. I'm wondering if anyone could help me with the pricing of my Item Bless Deed. Its been sugested to me its possibly worth between 40 and 50 mills, but thats not accurate. Anyone any idea's? Thanks :thumbsup:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi there. I'm wondering if anyone could help me with the pricing of my Item Bless Deed. Its been sugested to me its possibly worth between 40 and 50 mills, but thats not accurate. Anyone any idea's? Thanks :thumbsup:
I bought bulk the other day at a rate of 35m per each

D

Drafgard

Hello there. I'm really sorry if i've mislead any of you, but i think i myself have been seen coming. I bought this bless deed at Britain bank, a year or so ago, thinking i was onto a real bargain at 15 mills.

I've just contacted a trustworthy person on Stratics, after having a few doubts myself about this item. It seems an item bless deed should show as "This deed can bless one of you'r items" or so, and they themselves are actually blessed.

My deed reads as "A Bless Deed" and is insured. If anyone can shed any light on this for me, wether or not my fears are confirmed, and this is infact a Duped item, could you possibly post/PM me to let me know?

I realise i should have researched this both before i bought the item and posted here to sell/price it, but there ya go. Once again, my apologies.

T

The Home Guild

Hello there. I'm really sorry if i've mislead any of you, but i think i myself have been seen coming. I bought this bless deed at Britain bank, a year or so ago, thinking i was onto a real bargain at 15 mills.

I've just contacted a trustworthy person on Stratics, after having a few doubts myself about this item. It seems an item bless deed should show as "This deed can bless one of you'r items" or so, and they themselves are actually blessed.

My deed reads as "A Bless Deed" and is insured. If anyone can shed any light on this for me, wether or not my fears are confirmed, and this is infact a Duped item, could you possibly post/PM me to let me know?

I realise i should have researched this both before i bought the item and posted here to sell/price it, but there ya go. Once again, my apologies.
PROB JUST A PERSONAL BLESSED DEED ..and the char name was a bless deed?

D

Drafgard

Hmm i would have thought that would have come out as "A personal bless deed for *insert name*".

D

Drafgard

Good thinking! Why didnt i think of that? Here it is, in all its glory..

S

Starla

It sure does not look like an item bless deed. Hope u did not get scam.

D

Drafgard

Never tried actually, so here goes.

When i dbl click it, i get the message in bottom left "Which item do you wish to bless?"

When i cancel the process, i get another message "You can only bless objects that you are carrying"

T

The Home Guild

Never seen one...have you tried to bless an item like something worth blessing in case it is a type of item bless? if it wont bless it then prob a bugged clothing bless deed or a duped deed exploited..who knows maybe contact a gm ?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that it matters anyway... all item bless deeds should be viewed as duped or exploited now anyway. And "buying them in bulk"? Considering how long ago the event was and how few there were in circulation, that shouldn't be possible at all... do you people ignore the obvious so easily on purpose, or are you just a bit slow?

D

Drafgard

Well, all i can say is thankyou really.

That pretty much clears it up about my "Bless deed" - Its either a bugged deed of other sorts, or a badly duped copy of a BD, which has gone a bit wrong.

I may try it on an item worth blessing, seen as its pretty obvious its worthless in any sort of collection.

Thankyou all for yer help and time, much apretiated.

Drafgard.

C

Chaosy

I may try it on an item worth blessing, seen as its pretty obvious its worthless in any sort of collection.
I'd actually think that would be pretty neat since you're the only person I've seen who has an item like this.

K

Kratos Aurion

Not that it matters anyway... all item bless deeds should be viewed as duped or exploited now anyway. And "buying them in bulk"? Considering how long ago the event was and how few there were in circulation, that shouldn't be possible at all... do you people ignore the obvious so easily on purpose, or are you just a bit slow?

Ranting like that wont get you very far but I will say I agree. People who are supposedly against supporting "duped" items buy them in bulks. Although its impossible to be 100% accurate on an items history, why would you willingly contradict what you stand for for items you absolutely know are duped.

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can be sure Nails is fully aware of the origin of the Item Bless Deeds. Obviously he cares more about the gold/cash he can make off them....

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also agree.

Nails... How stupid do you think we are really? :s

C

Chaosy

I remember when I had to shard hop for bless deeds at 80 mil a piece just to bless my armor. The fact that you can buy them "bulk" for so cheap now is ridiculous. Granted they were duped back then, but this is just insane.

S

Simon Francis

Everyone here is guilty of buying duped items, whether they know it or not. It doesn't matter.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all item bless deeds should have been deleted a long time ago because very few existed after they came out, most people used them on vanquishing weapons way back when

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You can be sure Nails is fully aware of the origin of the Item Bless Deeds. Obviously he cares more about the gold/cash he can make off them....
I don't plan to resell only bless my uniques rare items if they truly are still unique.

D

Drafgard

Hello again.

I've decided to go ahead and try to sell this Bless deed.

Like i've said in above posts, i dont know exactly what it is. It reads "A Bless Deed" and is insured. There's a pictire of it above too :)

I had a bid over PM for 41m, but since then (3 days past) i have heard nothing. I realise its quite possibly NOT an item bless deed, but there ya go.

Anyone interested at all?

A.Entreri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didnt we get a clothing bless deed for christmas one year, like in 1998 or 1999. my memory is a little fuzzy. if so did they read as they do now?