• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Finally "Someone" Saw what I was saying all this time!

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

"Why do I have to spend twice the points to get house deco items in both directions?"

This was obviously not the ideal solution, and will be fixed in Publish 54 - players getting the house deco items will get a deed that allows you to choose which way the item faces, and existing items can be re-deeded and re-placed to get the same option.

What's To Come:

Publish 54 is coming along - it'll include Phase 3 of Spring Cleaning (which will include the mouse hole and the Sherry the Mouse statue improvements,) a ton of bug fixes, and the next set of event stuff!
Finally someone up there got my message about the problem with having to get two items.

And a fix on the ugly rat Sherry, good!

Now to earn enough points for the next phase, PLEASE put Moonstones on that list, and make them worth 5k each I can wish at least.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish they had only said something BEFORE I spent so many points on two each of as many as possible. :|

J

Jeremy

Well, at least the resale value should be pretty good, particularly with the announcement that they'll not be available forever!

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya jeremy. While your here can you tell us any info on the cocoa trees it would be much appreciated.

F

Fayled Dhreams

:cool: I Wish you could have waited to SEE if there might be some changes to a new thing introduced into the game ...

Like "virtue armor" of recent past, KR paper dolls and specifically Females in same ...
Or points listed for items, BEFORE the publish was active, or ... well, a lot of "things"

I Wish you could have waited

hmmm ...

Maybe ... SnR ... Maybe for MY thread about "wishes unfulfilled" Maybe ....

mmmmmnnnn no ... too short ... not worth the time ... rolleyes:

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, at least the resale value should be pretty good, particularly with the announcement that they'll not be available forever!
Lets see like hooded shrouds, charger of the fallen, soulstone tokens? What else have I missed on my list that were pre-order, limited time only items?

THAT ARE ALL STILL AVAILABLE. I think these items will be around for quite sometime, but if they are actually limited time only (therefore making them rares), it will be a first for your company.

L

Lord Drakelord

"Why do I have to spend twice the points to get house deco items in both directions?"

This was obviously not the ideal solution, and will be fixed in Publish 54 - players getting the house deco items will get a deed that allows you to choose which way the item faces, and existing items can be re-deeded and re-placed to get the same option.

What's To Come:

Publish 54 is coming along - it'll include Phase 3 of Spring Cleaning (which will include the mouse hole and the Sherry the Mouse statue improvements,) a ton of bug fixes, and the next set of event stuff!
Finally someone up there got my message about the problem with having to get two items.

And a fix on the ugly rat Sherry, good!

Now to earn enough points for the next phase, PLEASE put Moonstones on that list, and make them worth 5k each I can wish at least.
I'm still waiting for the art work changes on the "rat".

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if the artwork changes, would I have to get a second statue? Or would the one I have already claimed change as well?

*confused*