• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Legacy and new house

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It may have already been said but I couldn't find anything about it. I'll give you an example. I have a Catskills account with a house but I want to create a new character in New Legacy. Can I make a new house or if I do will I lose the one I already have in the Catskills? Obviously it's not possible for me to play without having a home. So could I have two houses on the same account or to have it in New Legacy do I have to give up the one in the Catskills? Thank you!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
NL will not affect your house.
You can own one per account just like Catskills and other shards.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if you read the FAQ it says the housing on the New Legacy is a stand alone server (like Siege or Mugen) and will not affect your normal house.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is worrying people is when you go to place your house, a warning pops up that it will condemn your other house. It would have been nice had they updated that warning for NL.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So from what you told me can I have both the house I have in the Catskills and the house in New Legacy with the same account? Even if I get an error message? Will I have 2 houses on the same account? I have to be very sure. Thanks anyway for helping me

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you read the FAQ it says the housing on the New Legacy is a stand alone server (like Siege or Mugen) and will not affect your normal house.
Poo, it's not easy for me to read the FAQ because the Italian translation leaves a lot to be desired.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So from what you told me can I have both the house I have in the Catskills and the house in New Legacy with the same account? Even if I get an error message? Will I have 2 houses on the same account? I have to be very sure. Thanks anyway for helping me
yes
your Cats house is safe

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
like Poo has said , new legacy is a stand alone server so it will not affect any other house you own.
It's only a 9 month or so setup as all houses in NL will get deleted in the shattering, whenever they decide that will be. ;)

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like Poo has said , new legacy is a stand alone server so it will not affect any other house you own.
It's only a 9 month or so setup as all houses in NL will get deleted in the shattering, whenever they decide that will be. ;)
I read this and I hope I also understood it. That after a while (I seem to remember 1 year) everything you did on New Legacy disappears. But it seems a bit absurd to me. Anyway, for now I'm not leaving the Catskills :)

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you are correct. ( but you can leave with some of the items / trophies before the shattering occurs)
we will find out what exactly at a later time...

also you dont have to own a house, you can still play a character there and live at one of the inns :shots:

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know where to write this but you can't get into the game. Everything blocked. I tried reading other forums but no one talks about it. What's happening? Why can't we play? Do we necessarily have to have the new client or can we continue with the old CC? Where can I find news about tonight's lag? Excuse me but not speaking English it is difficult for me to understand all the things. Thank you!