• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

when are they flipping the switch on?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im up early for once in my life, bored, remembered today New Legacy was coming out so i thought maybe id pop in and have a look.

i got the update but do not see any new shard listed.

do we know when they are gonna put the new shard up?

Xoos

Journeyman
We are extremely excited to announce the first season of Ultima Online: New Legacy will begin on Tuesday, October 15, 2024! Players will be able to login that day starting at noon ET and begin to forge their legacy! Be sure to also signup for the Ultima Online newsletter to stay connected with all things UO!

90 minutes until noon est.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Greetings,

We are thrilled to announce that Ultima Online: New Legacy will launch today at noon eastern!

During times of high demand users may experience queuing during login. If queuing occurs,

If you’re placed in a queue, your position is based on the time of your initial login attempt.
The official Classic & Enhanced clients will display your estimated wait time.
After the estimated wait time, your spot in the queue is not guaranteed.
In preparation for launch a new client patch is available for both the Classic (7.0.105.0) & Enhanced (4.0.105.0) clients. This patch is mandatory and will be required to login to both New Legacy & Production shards.

This patch also includes a very special update in preparation for our upcoming live event, Echoes of the Blighted Realm. We have updated the texture of the enhanced client model of the Nightmare to allow rare colors of this powerful pet to spawn during the upcoming event. This will only impact the enhanced client.

See you in Britannia,

UO Team

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am assuming so?

Patch is available now, NL shard is up but can't log in yet!! *waits patiently*

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1729006430702.png

SO.....do I leave this window up or close it out? Wording is confusing :/

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It disappeared off the list. They were probably just doing some last minute testing or whatnot.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya noon eastern isnt for another 15 minutes

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
My que says 30 to 40 minutes! hahahahahahahaha. Thats just nuts.

*Heads out to find a tavern with a much shorter wait to get a table*

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Happy that there is so much interest in NL kicking off (I'm guessing people looking to get server birth items etc). At this time I still do not have any interest in NL, based on what I've read so far and the sacrifice to the Prod events starting, but would would love for people to update us on what they are finding fun.

Vane_UO

Visitor
I've tried both methods since NL launched. Each time I logged back in I was given a queue time of 0-10min and I attempted logging out and in to no avail. I decided to try sitting at the window to see if it would let me in the game after the queue time was up. I have been sitting in the 0-10min queue time for over an hour now, so I'm not sure what method we are supposed to use to get in. (Below is a pic of my queue time and a stopwatch I started running.)

NL.png

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tried both methods since NL launched. Each time I logged back in I was given a queue time of 0-10min and I attempted logging out and in to no avail. I decided to try sitting at the window to see if it would let me in the game after the queue time was up. I have been sitting in the 0-10min queue time for over an hour now, so I'm not sure what method we are supposed to use to get in. (Below is a pic of my queue time and a stopwatch I started running.)

View attachment 157318
Same.... Not a clue how to log in now.

Marquis de Sade 209

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 157318
I was finally able to log in I just logged out and kept trying

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
weird i got in right at noon and i played for a hour or so, then i really wanted my desktop moved over from one of my existing guys, so i logged out, copied the desktop over and logged back in and had no wait time at all.
played for another couple hours then called it a day.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i just went and logged in right now and got right in.

That Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So do I wait at Que screen? or keep tryin to log in? Very confusing.. says within an hour but expect login within 0 to 10 minutes.. NM.. Dont wait.. Keep tryin worked..

Last edited: