• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CUO Guide and FAQ

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a way lock a runebook or spellbook on the screen where i cannot close it? like putting it in the action bars in EC?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a way lock a runebook or spellbook on the screen where i cannot close it? like putting it in the action bars in EC?
Figured out a way, use "Counters" and make it the size you want and put items in it. You cannot cast on your Runebooks/Atlas in them , but at least It's on the desktop.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm having trouble with th Bandage Self in the Web client. it doesn't seem to work. could somone remind me how to make that work?

Disregard, i just wasn't getting a message

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I spent more time tinkering with mine and doing the steps to run as an application noted above. Everything seems to be working fine now, I've got my macros and hot keys set up for a mage tamer. Still not sure I have everything worked out enough to try it on Siege, but on production server this is really great. It looks better, it sounds better, and at least for my Tamer character I can now play 100% Mouse click only using my foot pedals. That's a big deal for me, I realize not everybody has an arm disability but at least for this guy the web client is really promising so far. Moving forward I would really like to be able to change how my tool till text appears so that I can assign various colors to different levels of items or modifiers. I also noticed that when I'm using the grid loot option and a corpse pops up some of the items are getting duplicate modification listings in the tooltip text. But to whoever is developing this thing thank you very much!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I spent more time tinkering with mine and doing the steps to run as an application noted above. Everything seems to be working fine now, I've got my macros and hot keys set up for a mage tamer. Still not sure I have everything worked out enough to try it on Siege, but on production server this is really great. It looks better, it sounds better, and at least for my Tamer character I can now play 100% Mouse click only using my foot pedals. That's a big deal for me, I realize not everybody has an arm disability but at least for this guy the web client is really promising so far. Moving forward I would really like to be able to change how my tool till text appears so that I can assign various colors to different levels of items or modifiers. I also noticed that when I'm using the grid loot option and a corpse pops up some of the items are getting duplicate modification listings in the tooltip text. But to whoever is developing this thing thank you very much!
I did the make it an app and I'm liking it. It makes it full screen and you can't accidently reduce it. the only thing that is still keeping me with the EC is the Macro system of it. The EC Macro system appears to be easier and less clunky to me, not that you cannot make macro's with CUO, it just seems easier and quicker. If the macro system of the EC could be incorporated i'd drop the EC quicker than a hot tater.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I did the make it an app and I'm liking it. It makes it full screen and you can't accidently reduce it. the only thing that is still keeping me with the EC is the Macro system of it. The EC Macro system appears to be easier and less clunky to me, not that you cannot make macro's with CUO, it just seems easier and quicker. If the macro system of the EC could be incorporated i'd drop the EC quicker than a hot tater.
IF..