• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Castle Fully Decorated

Katriel

Visitor
This castle design is so unique, I just had to see what I could do with it! I may be changing to a different design soon, though, so figured I'd better preserve it with images.
Sorry there are so many, but there's no way to get an entire floor in with one screenshot.
I Castle 1st Fl Front.png Castle 1st Fl Interior_East.jpg Castle 1st Fl Interior_West.jpg Castle 2nd Fl Interior_East.jpg Castle 2nd Fl Interior_North.jpg Castle 2nd Fl Interior_West.jpg Castle 3rd Fl Exterior East.jpg Castle 3rd Fl Exterior West.jpg Castle 3rd Fl Interior East.jpg Castle 3rd Fl Interior West.jpg Castle Rooftop Garden West.jpg Castle Rooftop View East.jpg

Tarragon Slayer/MZB

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This castle design is so unique
I absolutely agree with that. I was in the middle of decorating one but then the Mene of Drachenfels created the Heorot design which served my purposes so much better. Else, I'd probably still be occupied getting that multitude of playful spaces filled.

As far as your interior decorating job is concerned... Wow! Absolutely wow!
I'd like to visit the place if I may. Could you please PM me the shard, facet and coordinates? I'm very interested in re-creating the rooftop water party, the whispering roses on the vines and snitching other nifty ideas.

Katriel

Visitor
I absolutely agree with that. I was in the middle of decorating one but then the Mene of Drachenfels created the Heorot design which served my purposes so much better. Else, I'd probably still be occupied getting that multitude of playful spaces filled.

As far as your interior decorating job is concerned... Wow! Absolutely wow!
I'd like to visit the place if I may. Could you please PM me the shard, facet and coordinates? I'm very interested in re-creating the rooftop water party, the whispering roses on the vines and snitching other nifty ideas.
Not a problem!
I just saw this message and sent you a PM with details.