• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heed if you live in the red area.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Many friends and guildmates in the line of fire...thoughts and prayers to everyone in Miltons path. STAY SAFE!!!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay, I'm going to say it. RUN! This one looks bad. Do evacuate to be sure you and your loved ones stay safe. There is no staying safe between the water and the wind. The pancake that Florida is, is already saturated and there's no place for the water to go except up. Having been through Ian with my dying, elderly mother and her losing everything she worked for in her entire life, her neighbors and friends experiencing the same, gave me a front row seat to the shock, sadness and loss that overwhelmed even the hardest, least emotional people. May you all live long and be strong.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea I think I saw one governor in FL say something as extreme as "You will die if you stay" which is something they weren't saying lightly. Hoping people will evacuate to safety; "things" can be replaced but human life cannot. Stay safe everyone.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am in Central Florida and we got lucky and it has moved a bit South so my house is no longer in the main path but still expected to have 50+ mph sustained winds and gusts up to 90 mph during the worst part. I am relived that it moved South from us but praying for those now in the main path.

1728487858485.png

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I am in Central Florida and we got lucky and it has moved a bit South so my house is no longer in the main path but still expected to have 50+ mph sustained winds and gusts up to 90 mph during the worst part. I am relived that it moved South from us but praying for those now in the main path.
I'm not too far from you. Be safe! Praying for all.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
East Coast here & it finally knocked out power at 4 am. Surprised it took so long tbh. Stay safe y’all.

Cat Musique

Seasoned Veteran
I pray that all in the path of these storms are still safe. So many people lost their life during those storms and floods along the east coast, please be safe.
10-10-240003.jpg
10-10-240002.jpg

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We lost power around 8pm on Wednesday and it just came back on a few hours ago. We just got our water back within the last hour.