• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EJ Accounts

Grugot

Journeyman
I have two accounts attached to my email address. One I let expire over 6 months ago thinking I would just use it as an EJ account. Is there something special I need to do to turn it into an EJ account?

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything happens automatically. You just have to wait 4 months after the subscription expired. You won't be able to log in during those 4 months.
I have no idea, why they made it that stupid, but it is what it is. If those 4 month wait times would not exist, I would actually buy a month every now and then. But since I have to wait 4 months afterwards, I rather keep my money...

Grugot

Journeyman
Has to be something I need to do because I've been getting the same message for that past 6.5 months.

1728339838003.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya look on acct management page to see the status.

Grugot

Journeyman
Just says closed. And I played it up until the date the subscription ran out. So unless they waited until then to ban it and not tell me about it and it looks like I could re-subscribe.
1728353104855.png

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you would have received an email on the email address linked to your account if any action had been taken on your account like a ban or suspension.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would look like this if EJ time kicks in.

1728354667422.png

If you are sure the time period is correct you can email [email protected] and ask why it has not gone to EJ.

Return to Brit accounts cant go EJ. Yours is not one of those because its too new.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just says closed. And I played it up until the date the subscription ran out.
And that account was paid? It wasn't just a trial account, where the trial week ran out?
When the former applies, it should have gone into EJ after 4 months.
If the latter applies, it won't go into EJ.

Grugot

Journeyman
I had subscribed for a year on that account. The only toon I had on it was a bard that I would bring to the roof or champ spawns. Figured I didnt need to pay for that. So let it run out in March

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just email them and they will fix it. I have had a few accounts not turn EJ automatically and they were fixed within a few days.

Grugot

Journeyman
I did email them. They told me my subscription ended on 6/25. Not sure why I thought it was March that it ended.

I have no sense of time anymore.

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be so much easier, if account management would just display the subscription end date.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Everything happens automatically. You just have to wait 4 months after the subscription expired. You won't be able to log in during those 4 months.
I have no idea, why they made it that stupid, but it is what it is. If those 4 month wait times would not exist, I would actually buy a month every now and then. But since I have to wait 4 months afterwards, I rather keep my money...
To make sure any house has fallen.