• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stat Caps

Drax24

Visitor
Can I only use one Scroll of Valiant Commendation? Or can I use more than one? I know the stat cap is at 260. I was at 225 and used one. that should only bring me 230?
Also whats the best way to raise Int? just cast SS a bunch?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Can I only use one Scroll of Valiant Commendation? Or can I use more than one? I know the stat cap is at 260. I was at 225 and used one. that should only bring me 230?
Punisher's response on the stat cap is how you max it out.

For Intel, just have Meditation and Focus skills set to increase and you will get the related Intelligence increase quickly.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just 1 and the others only fit a spot.

Like the first answer says, you would need your 6 mo bonus and a 25 stat scroll. a 15 stat scroll and a 10 stat scroll would only take you to 250. I guess they planned for us to eat a 5 then 10 then 15 etc.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just 1 and the others only fit a spot.

Like the first answer says, you would need your 6 mo bonus and a 25 stat scroll. a 15 stat scroll and a 10 stat scroll would only take you to 250. I guess they planned for us to eat a 5 then 10 then 15 etc.
I didn’t think that Stat Scrolls stacked except for the Valiant Commendation.

Last edited:

Drax24

Visitor
Punisher's response on the stat cap is how you max it out.

For Intel, just have Meditation and Focus skills set to increase and you will get the related Intelligence increase quickly.
Only problem is that I am pretty set on my skills and just trying to fix my int/str now lol. for some reason my stats are all messed up. I just started back up about a month ago. My Med and magery were good.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only problem is that I am pretty set on my skills and just trying to fix my int/str now lol. for some reason my stats are all messed up. I just started back up about a month ago. My Med and magery were good.
Welcome back!