• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Ultima Online Celebrates 27 Years!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9/24/2024 Greetings, For 27 years Ultima Online has defined the MMO genre and become cornerstone to the magic players can experience in these legendary worlds. This milestone would not be possible without the dedicated players who call Britannia home, and from the bottom of our hearts we thank you for nearly three decades of dedication and support! For the first time in over 15 years we will be introducing a new shard – Ultima Online: New Legacy. For the past 8 weeks players have taken a first look at this new shard. Today New Legacy will open for it’s final beta period […]

Continue reading...

1727199425632.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ultima Online Celebrates 27 Years!
Posted on September 24, 2024 by UO Dev Team
9/24/2024
Greetings,
For 27 years Ultima Online has defined the MMO genre and become cornerstone to the magic players can experience in these legendary worlds. This milestone would not be possible without the dedicated players who call Britannia home, and from the bottom of our hearts we thank you for nearly three decades of dedication and support!
For the first time in over 15 years we will be introducing a new shard – Ultima Online: New Legacy. For the past 8 weeks players have taken a first look at this new shard. Today New Legacy will open for it’s final beta period before final wipe and launch. Players will have one week to give the shard a final test run before launch. We want to thank all the beta testers who have taken the time to provide feedback as we bring the best version of New Legacy forward!
We are also pleased to announce a new live event series coming to production over the next several months, Echoes of the Blighted Realm. This event series will arrive in three parts:
Coming October 2024
  • Shadow’s Awakening – Deep within the Lycaeum a misguided mage dares to toil with the dark magics of necromancy. A sinister plot to poison the lands of Sosaria with undead rot will lead to adventure and treasures to be found!
Coming November 2024
  • Shattered Sanctum – Crisis sweeps the realm as Cultists unleash their fury upon the lands. Take up your blade, ready your bow, and cast a spell to defend against this undead invasion!
Coming February 2025
  • Eclipsed Dawn – The struggle and strife have reached a tipping point. The final battle will determine the fate of Britannia and her people. Will you heed the call?
We are extremely excited to share these stories with you over the next several months! Keep an eye on UO.com for future updates.
See you in Britannia,
UO Team

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I like how these statues look. I wonder what the % rate on the rare colors will be?
The uber rare color 2070 has to be extremely low, out of 538 tokens so far for me I've only gotten 1. I thought it wouldn't be too awful to get all 3 graphics in it but I think I might end up having to buy the other two at this rate lol.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The uber rare color 2070 has to be extremely low, out of 480 tokens so far for me I've only gotten 1. I thought it wouldn't be too awful to get all 3 graphics in it but I think I might end up having to buy the other two at this rate lol.

Seems about right, I went through about three accounts mostly with 6/7 characters each shard before getting 1 of the Uber for the burning reagent

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had horrid luck, I burned through about 700 before getting an uber rare one. When they said uber rare, they weren’t lying!

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oof, that’s rough luck.

I was hoping to just get two of the burning reagent but I don’t see it happening
Wow that is crazy lol. I would think having 2 uber rare colored burning regent statues at a house entrance would look so cool but 700 tries for one? Oof. Those are going to be expensive to buy.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Out of a total of five tokens, it looks like I have one rare - Hue #2685 (Burning Regent).

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone gotten a 2070 in the King Blackthorn or Queen Zhah? I've done I think well over 1,000 now across shards and I've not gotten another 2070 but only been doing those and not the burning regent.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Has anyone gotten a 2070 in the King Blackthorn or Queen Zhah? I've done I think well over 1,000 now across shards and I've not gotten another 2070 but only been doing those and not the burning regent.
I got some tokens on whatever shard you play on, id swap em for some on Legends. Maybe the RNG will bless you?!