• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Legends Luna House for sale

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shoot me some offers =) Located in the north west corner of Luna =)
1717111264570.png

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Owning luna house on legends is like kissing your cousin.. I'd think 50-100 million a more realistic price

chrishkp0104

Adventurer
There is no difficulty placing a house at luna or any other area if not Atlantic shard, good luck hope you can sell it one day

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Keep your account holding a house for long time why dont you give it up and try place a house on Atlantic for gold
I dont want to play on Atlantic lol. Im not looking to move shards. Legends is home. Thats where you will find me 99.9% of the time.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Owning luna house on legends is like kissing your cousin.. I'd think 50-100 million a more realistic price
I over paid (and I do mean overpaid!!!!!!!!) for the corner house to the west (because I wanted it) every since then I've seen luna houses been popping up with 1p and 2p price tags left and right :hahaha:
That little 7x7 was even priced 1p at one point :grin:......I agree legends luna houses are worth 50 to 100m......maybe a bit more for the two abyss teleporter house spots? (Just my opinion)
If I could side by side my big one I'd probably just drop my other two luna houses.....

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I over paid (and I do mean overpaid!!!!!!!!) for the corner house to the west (because I wanted it) every since then I've seen luna houses been popping up with 1p and 2p price tags left and right :hahaha:
That little 7x7 was even priced 1p at one point :grin:......I agree legends luna houses are worth 50 to 100m......maybe a bit more for the two abyss teleporter house spots? (Just my opinion)
If I could side by side my big one I'd probably just drop my other two luna houses.....
It was worth a shot lol. I am broke lol.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It was worth a shot lol. I am broke lol.
Agreed.....Just need that person like me "someone that wants it"......
I just found it a bit amusing when I saw the 7x7 on the south side of town for sale for 1plat :grin: (It is being used now, so not sure what happened with that....They sell it or using it? not sure...) :cool:

Best of luck to you though! :thumbup: