• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who do i contact about appealing a ban?

Shqiptar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had an account that was banned about 6 years ago. I should have appealed it back then but I just never did. The reason for the ban wasn't exactly my fault (at the same time it was for allowing access to another person) I am not expecting an un-ban I just want to give it a shot.

iamSnippa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it is stated somewhere in the rules that you are responsible for the things that happen on your account when someone you allow is using your account. I'm not going to stop you from trying to appeal your ban, but I don't think you'll get very far, especially after so much time has passed.

I am sure the only case where you are not responsible when another person is using your account is when your account has been hacked. As you stated though, this is not the case.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe it is stated somewhere in the rules that you are responsible for the things that happen on your account when someone you allow is using your account. I'm not going to stop you from trying to appeal your ban, but I don't think you'll get very far, especially after so much time has passed.

I am sure the only case where you are not responsible when another person is using your account is when your account has been hacked. As you stated though, this is not the case.
nowhere in here did you answer the question he posted, what point does this serve?

to the OP: try contacting EA customer support, if they dont have the answer at least they wont feed you this line.