• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Arms Lore] Imbuing and arms lore

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a good imbuyer who has 100 arms lore. I'd like to remove arms lore to put mining. Am I doing well or is arms lore indispensable for an imbuyer?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
arms lore is good for armor, bad for weapons(in some cases)
it adds more resistances to armor when made exceptional, and gives bonus DI to weapons. mining is a good skill to have on a blacksmith, as well as armslore.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
armslore works with crafting skills when making weapons or armor, imbuing is an 'after crafting' process, so armslore isn't used.
"Passive use, armslore skill is checked when crafting any weapon or armor in any material using the skills Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Glassblowing, Tailoring, Tinkering or Stonecrafting."

I hadn't read and understood well. So it's always very useful. My Imbuyer has black and tailor at 120, imbuying 120, carpentry, tinkering, glassblowing and stonecrafting. A little magery with jewels. So arm lore is great on this. Well, thanks!!