• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

where do frost dragons spawn?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found conflicting info on this, so i thought i would turn here. some sources say that they only spawn from level 7 tmaps, some say otherwise.... and IF they do only spawn from level 7 tmaps, how are they allowed to be tamed? ........... anyone know?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If I recall hoard/trove maps. tram and fel only also frost drakes and the wolf things tameable from maps

mihali

Sage
They are not too easy to tame. You likely will need a friend or 2 to do that treasure hunt. It will to be led away, then it will take a while to tame, you will need some heals and some resurrections, so friends useful here. Tons of HPS, some decent stats, cold/phys damage. A Triton is better though, and if you do high seas you get lots of tritons to choose from. Only thing Tritons do not naturally fly like dragons do.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Beat them down to low HP and their stamina drops to near 0. That slows down and you can run behind them.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frost drakes are from Krampus, cold drakes are from t maps.

Bob they made frost dragons, cold drakes and dragon wolfs from t maps tameable, you can find some more info about frost dragons and cold drakes here Ultima Online Trainable Animal Bestiary | uo-cah.com

WOW! ty so much for the feedback, and the site link! if anyone is willing to help me obtain one in catskills give me a shout in the in-game gen chat.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dragon wolf's are fun physical damage pets. They box.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was looking at them too. don't know anything about treasure maps though

so, ive had multiple people tell me they do come from the spawn of T-maps. i've been begging people to *pop* one for me to tame, but have not found anyone willing. :( if anyone see this, and are willing to help pop one, i play on Catskills and Seige.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Be nice if there was a chance them spawning as a 4 slot...I have a few frost dragons but they don't get used at all..

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm willing to bet 99.9% of frost dragon are strictly used on roof a frost beetle much better choice for cold damage pet

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm willing to bet 99.9% of frost dragon are strictly used on roof a frost beetle much better choice for cold damage pet
Frost Dragons do 50% Physical 50% Cold.

If you must have a Flappy pet you should get a Cold Drake. They have many colors and can get a much better build than a Frost Dragon. They also do 50% physical and 50% cold damage.