• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any shards without multi clienting?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You would need to look for a server that only gives one account per household or Outlands. Outlands only allows one account in a dungeon and only 1 account can PvP.

SirLouen

Visitor
You would need to look for a server that only gives one account per household or Outlands. Outlands only allows one account in a dungeon and only 1 account can PvP.
I've been playing in Siege Perilous but not liking it so far. Just the no recall policy is kill me.

I don't really care about 1 PVP acc. The thing is that I want to restrict myself to not go like super-hardcore with full accounts 24/7 without knowingly being concious that I'm losing a lot by not doing this. If it has multiple client option, I will be multiclienting 100%. And I don't want this for today.

So something similar to Siege Perilous but without all the hassle that they have invented in that server (+ it feels dead )

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
None that I can think of besides SP, and I'm pretty hip to these things.