• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

help on updating payment

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
*sigh* I know this has been asked before. But i can't find the threads. Can anyone explain again how to update the card ?
thanks in advance

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Log in, Billing tab, "Billing information can be updated by selecting the UPDATE RENEWAL or SUBSCRIBE buttons located under each game account."

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Eventually there will be a "Manage Accounts" at top right, click that and then select Payment Methods.

Damia

Visitor
Eventually there will be a "Manage Accounts" at top right, click that and then select Payment Methods.
Thank you so much for responding. I found where my card is listed at the very top next to home, there is manage accounts . When I click on it I end up on the EA account page. Is this where I should be?

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you so much for responding. I found where my card is listed at the very top next to home, there is manage accounts . When I click on it I end up on the EA account page. Is this where I should be?
It should be if it lets you edit your card. If you're on auto-renew, you should probably keep an eye on it to make sure it works properly (I don't keep mine on auto-renew).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use this page to help me