• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gatherer's Pack

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one of these Gatherer's Packs but I don't know what to use it with. The guide doesn't mention it. What can I put in it? I have the metal pack, the one that can hold trees but this? It seems to reject everything I try to put into it. How to use it? Thank you!!

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which guide did you look at Ivory? Have you seen this page? Huntmaster’s Challenge – Ultima Online
Ho visto, grazie! Adesso in genere guardo sulla guida generale. Https://www.uoguide.com/Category:.... e qui riesco a trovare tantissime cose. Non ho mai provato a guardare le vecchie Publish. Da adesso cercherò anche tra quelle. Grazie Petra Fyde :)

I saw it, thanks! Now I generally look at the general guide. Https://www.uoguide.com/Category:.... and I can find so many things here. I've never tried to watch the old Publishes. From now on I will search among those too. Thanks Petra Fyde :)

Last edited:

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I'm old and have a short memory but I can't remember where I got the other gatherer's pack (and just a few days ago) :( I don't think I found it from a vendor. I feel a little stupid but what can I do? Sorry but help!!!