• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Homes and Castles House Price Check (Atlantic)

Marvin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I just wanted to know what this house would be worth to sell, it's only 7x7, but in a nice location on Atlantic. Thanks

House.png

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
looks like you might be able to increase its size going back. but as is, probably around 25. there are many spots still available to place a small home on ATL

Marvin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I tried all kinds of sizes and this is all that would fit. I figured there were a lot of house spots still about, so if this isn't considered anything special, then perhaps I'll just see if anyone wants it for around the price you quoted and move on. Thanks for the replies

chrishkp0104

Adventurer
i do not see any value here outside luna, i think you can sell 7x7 house for much gold only when your house is placed around fel yew gate