• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sovereigns

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Put me on the list of sovereigns gone....my difference is, I don't remember how many I had..And can I just say how freaking ridiculous this is, and how Novice it makes BS/AE look ? And let's not even talk about how unsettling it is to try and enter your "FORCED" username and password on the official forums, only to see an Authentication error...all of our Names and Pwords are going out into the metaverse and then where ?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hmm

*checks his Sovereigns chest and yep its empty*

*looks out the window towards Vesper and wonders if a pirate flag shall rise shortly*

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So 2020. This happens every 3 years. Yes that is not common.

The account management site is down. It can not send info to the game telling the game how many Sovereigns are in your account.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So 2020. This happens every 3 years. Yes that is not common.

The account management site is down. It can not send info to the game telling the game how many Sovereigns are in your account.
This was one of the times it happened earlier this year as well i recall you commenting about it but keep chugging the koolaid

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was one of the times it happened earlier this year as well i recall you commenting about it but keep chugging the koolaid
How bout you stick to reality. It did not happen earlier this year. They do plenty of things for you to complain about, why do you have to make up stuff they did not do?

And contrary to your lies, someone does work on weekends:
1681666222271.png

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The store was not down, thats why players knew they had no Sovereigns.

I never posted something was down that was not down. :dunce:

So, try again. Reality is such a problem for you it seems.
The store was down for awhile

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well the crisis is over, Account Management is back up and at least I have my sovereigns back, I am sure everyone else does too.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Amazing, so they do work on Weekends.

Another @Anon McDougle lie proven wrong.

We will never see him acknowledge or thank whoever worked on Sunday to fix it. Back to gripe mode.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Amazing, so they do work on Weekends.

Another @Anon McDougle lie proven wrong.

We will never see him acknowledge or thank whoever worked on Sunday to fix it. Back to gripe mode.
Ironically it's you who's stated they don't work on weekends when I've suggested they fix stuff they've broken on a Friday

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ironically it's you who's stated they don't work on weekends when I've suggested they fix stuff they've broken on a Friday
As usual reality slips past you. I would say go Pancake yourself and sit on an Omelet if you want me to work weekends.

You are the one who wrote:
But they never work on weekends
And you were not replying to me when you wrote it.

But, someone was nice enough to work on this this weekend and my prediction of no thanks from you is still holding true. I would have been fine if they waited till Monday to fix such a minor issue.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As usual reality slips past you. I would say go Pancake yourself and sit on an Omelet if you want me to work weekends.

You are the one who wrote:

And you were not replying to me when you wrote it.

But, someone was nice enough to work on this this weekend and my prediction of no thanks from you is still holding true. I would have been fine if they waited till Monday to fix such a minor issue.
You're so koolaid drunk you failed to see my sarcasm

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Clearly the scallywags thought better of raising their banner and returned the Sovereigns.

*nods with satisfaction and turns from the window looking over Vesper back to his research on strange but fast little bunnies*

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NO SELF RESPECTING DEVELOPMENT TEAM PUSHES A DEPLOYMENT ON A FRIDAY! Except in the event of an emergency.

So breaking stuff on Friday is a bunch of manure.

We I.T. people work plenty long, hard hours and unless scheduled don't want to work the weekends.

That being said I am the exception since I am the Weekend Warrior at my office. I ALWAYS work the weekends and I like it!

Now lay off Kyronix and the crew. Mesanna? Bash away she's earned it.