• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The rewards.

mihali

Sage
Not too bad, imo but I am easy to please lol.

* The Feline Abominable Skull - the luck from it is it the same as the anniv. statue? If you touched the statue and then touch the skull is it additive? (Doubt they would do this, very much).
I like cats so the cat skull does not appeal as deco.

* Yukies are awesome, no explanation needed.

* The book is pretty cool, and would fit some mage types well (you would wish the SDI would be higher, but it is what it is). The other stats on it are fine Margery and DCI also good for tamers when they get hit - good to have at least DCI 40+ plus weapon with -0 magery on it.

* Mukluk footwear from the champ, I got 3 sets of these. Is there any use for them of deco?

* Few special use items (the stealth cloak).

* All the Deco stuff is awesome, for my deco fellow players (not for me) also appreciated.

(Still no pet saddle, no pet colouring tool for 1000 eggs, or pet limited re-spec balm for 4000 eggs-- but who knows maybe in few decades in the not so distant future) -- But its ok, it is what it is and all is well. :):):):)

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
no double luck statue

just another variation of the anniversary statue. my bet is if they doubled the luck, that pick would be like 1000 eggs haha

Elizaer

Adventurer
They need to get off their butts and work up new rewards. Aside from maybe 1 or 2 rewards, each event should be totally different as far as rewards go. With how many EM Event drops they produce in a month it wouldn't be hard to code up a few rewards for each event. Yes getting some of the old stuff for cheap is neat, but they need to not be lazy. The events themselves are fun, and I enjoy them, but I am skipping this one. They need to do things to continue to add to the game, and revive interest, not rehash stuff. We don't need a 9000th luck statue/deco item.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am taking eggs to four shards to buy the Mage book. I'll buy cheap +15 or 20 mage jewels, and finally have someone who can gate my guys to the Artisan Festivals or Clickys. No more hanging out in cheap Inns.

The Luck skull does not work if locked down. Have to carry it around. It works as deco or a cheap pack Luck clicky.
Too bad it does not have an animation.

A very good cheap quiver.

Yukio's! I'll have them on the shards I go to to sell or use.

Perfect chance to get some of the decent items on other shards.

I like the stress free way to get currency to buy the items for a change.

I'll shard trade them for ones on LS. If someone wants items there.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
The Luck skull does not work if locked down. Have to carry it around. It works as deco or a cheap pack Luck clicky.
Is it on the same cooldown as the statue, or can they be used to have 2 hours of luck boost every 24?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it on the same cooldown as the statue, or can they be used to have 2 hours of luck boost every 24?
All the Luck items are on the same timer and do not stack.

EM's have made Luck items:
1680668089273.png

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Huh? Did I miss the good stuff? What got so personal it was more the personal preference on rewards? Should have transfered to unleashed clean up, In bold because it's ez to read and appreciated. To OP to not be personal but yea rewards some imagine to many people over a variety of ages, genders, and races seem to be lacking but that just what some think. All about the Yukie give us that cookie.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When critisizing the rewards should it be borne in mind that they are specifically what players asked for when Kyronix was on test center?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope they add a few items to the list of rewards, before the event ends, such as
o a title
o a pet, e.g. an equivalent of wildfire ostard
o that musicbox gear that has gone extinct
o recipes for things that are hard to get recipes for or have gone extinct, e.g. chef's toque, chocolate items, etc
o equivalent of "morph earrings" but lasts forever and also has night sight on it

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly am glad for the yukio's. They are literally the only thing I want, and I bought 5 of them after a few hours of bunny bashing. I will go for more as they wear out. I wish they had included the HCI earings also. Cloak is something I have originals of & only 1 character to use them.

The boots as nice as it is to have another stat slot - and I am not actually complaining, but they are like 10yrs passed being a crucial item. The market is flooded with legendary gear and is not hard to max out most if not all stats.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I honestly am glad for the yukio's. They are literally the only thing I want, and I bought 5 of them after a few hours of bunny bashing. I will go for more as they wear out. I wish they had included the HCI earings also. Cloak is something I have originals of & only 1 character to use them.

The boots as nice as it is to have another stat slot - and I am not actually complaining, but they are like 10yrs passed being a crucial item. The market is flooded with legendary gear and is not hard to max out most if not all stats.
boots are nice because
1- you can have many on many shards and they are not shard bound
2- there will be more of them for sale , so people who just returned will be able to afford them and fill footwear slot.
3- good for mule , mage , warrior , whatever.
4- there are only 3 alternative available constantly : Minax , Anon , Shanty : all require buying eodon expansion.

One thing I think should be added is getting an egg from boss together with boots. Or only egg if you were late for spawn but got looting rights on boss. This will make advancing spawn and killing boss more popular on small shards.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am taking eggs to four shards to buy the Mage book. I'll buy cheap +15 or 20 mage jewels, and finally have someone who can gate my guys to the Artisan Festivals or Clickys. No more hanging out in cheap Inns.

A very good cheap quiver.

Yukio's! I'll have them on the shards I go to to sell or use.

Perfect chance to get some of the decent items on other shards.

I like the stress free way to get currency to buy the items for a change.

I'll shard trade them for ones on LS. If someone wants items there.
I'm doing the same. Farming the eggs on Legends and the booties on ATL champ. From Legends I send out a 90 egg care package (Yukio, quiver, skull,+20 spellbook) to my "main" alts off-shard. The rest of the eggs I'll pop on Legends and ATL for house decor. I'm quite happy with the rewards and the relatively low point prices for the rewards.