• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please. give hint for Event

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have EC so not sure about the feature (pardon the ignorance); is that an actual thing? Just wondering if that might be something worth checking out or if it's like one of your stash houses?
I ran down there and all I found were some angry Yomatsu guys :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After harvesting 83 beds yesterday, I came to a conclusion. I AM NOT DOING 300+ RAISED BEDS!!! LOL What I might do is think about crop leases with Site B and Site C and leasing the beds out at 2 mil per floor with 20 beds per floor. You can Co Own Someone to the house and they can use the beds and harvest them but only with the character that planted them. And can't chop and redeed the beds :) SO in theory someone could lease all 4 floors and 80 beds and pull in 5,760 Thorns or other resources in a grow/harvest cycle. The 83 Beds in Site A and the Field Beds scattered around the farm steads is more than enough to test ones sanity!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After harvesting 83 beds yesterday, I came to a conclusion. I AM NOT DOING 300+ RAISED BEDS!!! LOL What I might do is think about crop leases with Site B and Site C and leasing the beds out at 2 mil per floor with 20 beds per floor. You can Co Own Someone to the house and they can use the beds and harvest them but only with the character that planted them. And can't chop and redeed the beds :) SO in theory someone could lease all 4 floors and 80 beds and pull in 5,760 Thorns or other resources in a grow/harvest cycle. The 83 Beds in Site A and the Field Beds scattered around the farm steads is more than enough to test ones sanity!
Vlad would have the patience for that.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vlad would have the patience for that.

By the time I was done with the 83 I was about ready to put a hot loaded 325 grain .45 Long Colt softy through the screen :) I am much better today though LOL. DSC00025.JPG

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My hand and arm starts shaking when I do repetitive things after about 20 min. My body is against that torture.