• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Combat Templates with Imbuing

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've got an abandoned character that I only use for imbuing. He has 120 Imbuing and I likely could easily move some skills around across my account characters to make something useful and different. It seems natural to pair with Mysticism, but I would not get the mana and stamina regeneration from the 120 Focus it would replace. I am interested to hear whether you have any fun or favorite combat (melee, ranged, mage, tamer, etc... just not a crafter) templates with 120 imbuing incorporated.

And yes, I could easily drop the 120 Imbuing on a Soulstone and move it back and forth. I do that currently on a wraith thrower on another shard. Looking for something different and fun that uses the imbuing skill. Any recommendations?

Haraldur Tyrsson

Adventurer
Do you have a treasure hunter? Mystic Treasure Hunters can handle most if not all levels of maps. If you are a garg, you can fly while casting RCs. As starting point:
Imbue
Mystic
Carto
Lockpicking
Remove Trap

Could add magery, eval, etc.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1674252536870.png

A basic Mystic Thrower.
Easy to use Invis as needed Put up an RC. Stand back and kill.

I take Magery and Throwing off and put on Mace and Chiv for melee.
Whips are great for WW.

I use them to get the Dungeon suits.

1674252782304.png

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Pairing with mysticism , tactics , anatomy , healing , resist and 70 throwing (for AI on soul glaive) , and level 3 mastery + 5 mysticism on jewel. you will get good toon for Scalis encounter that can loot all stuff and recall to unravel all . Mana regret from leech on weapon is enough for putting RC from time to time. Use mastery to increase throwing and enchant weapon for more damage. Also suits for blackthorn, if in the big group.
Replace throwing with sword/mace and you can farm Painted Caves for imbuing ingredients. Don't need resist there .

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
These are great starts! Yes, I do have a few Treasure Hunters, one of which runs Mysticism.

120 Magery
120 Mysticism (100 real + 20)
120 Focus (100 real+ 20)
100 Cartography
100 Lock Picking
100 Remove Trap
100 Meditation

I usually use a Crystalline Ring to get my Magery and Focus from 100 each to 120. I might look at changing up the character's jewelry and making this work with Imbuing.

Keep the ideas coming! I appreciate the creativity.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It works for me and I regularly do trove maps without much difficulty.
Red Snake.jpg

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It works but wouldn't focus be better for the regen?
It would but the suit has max MR MI LMC and the jewels are 18SDI FC/FCR 6/2 And Event Spell Books with Demo and Dragon Slayer Can't recall exactly but the Int is 125 and bumped up to like 240 Usually drop a greater Dragon with one load of Mana with a RC and Hail Storms. Frost Dragons I just gate a tamer in to honor tame and dispose of.