• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stain glass windows questions

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can prob hook you up with one each of the 2022 green stained glass windows. I'll be sending the new rewards to Legends after the last tree. I may even have them on Baja, isn't that your home shard, Drakelord?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I can prob hook you up with one each of the 2022 green stained glass windows. I'll be sending the new rewards to Legends after the last tree. I may even have them on Baja, isn't that your home shard, Drakelord?
Sonoma is where that Castle is, and I not sure the two windows I need are available? I have all the others as seen in the picture.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I've never seen the red ant-virtue tiles, they look really cool! Where did you get them and do you have any extras? And where is your castle, would love to see it!
It is on Great Lakes. It is the northern most castle on Ice Island. It is open to the public. The chests on the bottom floor are locked down but accessable to the public. The red tiles are VvV tiles. I do not have more of them. They are 10,000 VvV points which isn't too painful to get. They are shard bound though.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The red tiles, do we get to pick or are they random?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes you get to pick thankfully, it takes too long on smaller shards to get them for it to be random.