• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please Post here when your Shard has a Star.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I can come get gifts, Thanks!

It is in Skara now.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not sure if Lake Superior will get another tree done this year. Wife and I tried like hell for the first few, but fell short on Vesper and Trinsic. I'm quickly running out of large BODs now, since I've dropped somewhere between 250 to 300 on the trees so far.

Gonna have to start savings them up for next year and give it another try. It's a shame, really.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure if Lake Superior will get another tree done this year. Wife and I tried like hell for the first few, but fell short on Vesper and Trinsic. I'm quickly running out of large BODs now, since I've dropped somewhere between 250 to 300 on the trees so far.

Gonna have to start savings them up for next year and give it another try. It's a shame, really.
Tandrel ? Did not return this year.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
roughly 25,000 or around 300-350 Large BOD's depending in the value.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Chessy and GL have a Star in Skara. Easy to get to and an Inn right there.

Can make a new toon, they start in Skara next to the tree, then kill a dog or cat in Skara to get a red gift.

IMO Alchemy is the cheapest and easiest to do on an unskilled toon. Ask for training give 1 gold and you have .1 skill. Can buy all the potions for BODs they give.

Jaida

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
IMO Alchemy is the cheapest and easiest to do on an unskilled toon. Ask for training give 1 gold and you have .1 skill. Can buy all the potions for BODs they give.
Tailor bods can be cheaper to do, as long as you don't get the body sash, bonnet, or surcoat bods. 10 bandanas cost 60gp. Cheapest alchemy bod costs 150gp. With 12 items at 10gp or lower, it doesn't hurt to try your luck with the tailor bods. If you get footwear bods, you can buy them from the cobblers, often seen together with the provisioners. I do both tailor and alchemy to see which one is more cost effective on shards where I'm broke.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tailor bods can be cheaper to do, as long as you don't get the body sash, bonnet, or surcoat bods. 10 bandanas cost 60gp. Cheapest alchemy bod costs 150gp. With 12 items at 10gp or lower, it doesn't hurt to try your luck with the tailor bods. If you get footwear bods, you can buy them from the cobblers, often seen together with the provisioners. I do both tailor and alchemy to see which one is more cost effective on shards where I'm broke.
The problem with Tailor BODs is that you get some you can not buy and bandanna may be cheap but you get other things that are not cheap. You have to go to a different vendor for footwear.
I have 24 or more toons. More efficient to get 3 BODs that I can buy on the spot and they do not run out of potions. Tailors can run out of an item if you get a few of the same thing.

I try to sell one of the rewards to get more gold. Or I have begged in chat for 50k and the person usually gives more.

Takes me 2 hours or more to do a shard because I don't move quickly. Also I have to ride to the cities if there is no portals set to public or a shard with no Brit gate.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was a train of players turning in smalls I assume on Chessy. The tree never appeared, dang it takes a lot. Was constant gates and dropping.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm looking for the Axe Sculptures for a player on LS. Ill have items on Chessy and GL to trade for them.

Thanks

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm looking for the Axe Sculptures for a player on LS. Ill have items on Chessy and GL to trade for them.

Thanks
I will have them on GLs if you want them...
How many do you need?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the Baja Bod drop in Moonglow will start tonight @ 9 Eastern, 6 Pacific. Anyone who has bods, large or small, or if you just want to see the tree pop please come!
‍
‍

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds like they want a bunch for some deco they are doing.
Just let me know... you can hit me up in Discord or something as I struggle a lot with my ADHD and might not notice here for some time... but I'm often around Mon-Wed for things... Thursday hit or miss... I have been getting a LOT of drops and i am sure i've gotten at least 2 of those so far.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just let me know... you can hit me up in Discord or something as I struggle a lot with my ADHD and might not notice here for some time... but I'm often around Mon-Wed for things... Thursday hit or miss... I have been getting a LOT of drops and i am sure i've gotten at least 2 of those so far.
Thanks Ill do Moonglow and Minoc and hit you up in January.

I'm getting a lot of the new Red Skull Stained glass, I will trade those for the new green ones.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds good. I been trying to get the Justice blanket... but having near no luck... with as many accounts as I have you would think that I'd be fine... but no...

So maybe in Jan if you have extras of that we can swap for the Sculptures.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the Baja Bod drop in Moonglow will start tonight @ 9 Eastern, 6 Pacific. Anyone who has bods, large or small, or if you just want to see the tree pop please come!
‍
‍
I sent a Cheerleader for support! Have fun! :danceb:

1671502367008.png

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LAke Austin alsready had 1 tree this year (trinsic), but we were planning to do our traditional Jhelom tree as well. 3 of us already have something like 23k of the 25k points for it by ourselves. Hell, I have over 11,500 prepped in the form of 100 LBODs.

Edit: Did Jhelom start early? I never even got to drop BODS on any shard's Minoc Elf, and could have sworn Moonglow didn't end until Thursday or Friday, by Jhelom was going on Sunday when I logged in.

As a result, we're considering to put off our second tree until Britain.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks all.

Here is what I got on Great Lakes.
@MalagAste Ill PM you in a few days.

First Dibs to Mal but Ill trade the Red Skull Glass for the 2 new green glass.

Trade any of the rest for whatever. I'm looking for red axe statues also.

1672530368255.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Pawain I know I have extra of the green glass from this year... I would like the coin blanket for them if you can spare one... and I'll have the axe statues for you.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pawain I know I have extra of the green glass from this year... I would like the coin blanket for them if you can spare one... and I'll have the axe statues for you.
Ill PM you later this week. Thanks