• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inflation is out of control

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My point precisely. Players have once again been using vendors for storage. I hate to say it but daily vendor fees would probably lead to more realistic pricing.
If we are talking non-commission then there is a daily vendor fee... the owner is paying a daily gold fee based on the total gold being charged for all items being held; which in this case for a 12m gold item would be 72k per day (21m per month) just for 1 commodity deed.

If we are talking commission vendors then those items go against the storage of the house and it's not "free" storage at all.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
100 stone will make like what? 20 pavers , that is nothing. Most likely this guy is trying to find a sucker or someone half asleep while buying resources. Doubtful he is putting that on his vendor to save storage lol

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
100 stone will make like what? 20 pavers , that is nothing. Most likely this guy is trying to find a sucker or someone half asleep while buying resources. Doubtful he is putting that on his vendor to save storage lol
It’s also possible that it is a higher ore/granite material than just plain. Perhaps it’s been corrected, but it seems like there has been an issue with granite not showing the type when it’s in a deed in the past.

Miretar

Journeyman
Lately on Atlantic I have encountered several vendors with backpacks full of items that are not for sale.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are hundreds of single resources priced at 175M. On Atlantic. Commission vendors not being used as intended. But vendor search is working fast so it does not affect it.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
but it poofs after about idk 30 mins or an hour?
But it works in some places where normal recall doesn't. Also may be for easy teleportation of new created toons to your house (of you cannot gate them from new haven) . they have exactly 1K gold to do this