• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Looking for a combo to craft this bow

sgoemans

Visitor
Hello and thanks in advance,
I’m trying to craft a bow with 100% fire damage, 40 di, 40 ssi, fire area damage and mana leech with undead slayer.
what’s the combination I have to use (runics, wood type, reforge style, imbue, enhance) and so on to make this bow happen? I’ve been forum searching for a while and just can’t quite find the answer I’m looking for.
thank you.

Wilma

Adventurer
I think, You would need to start with reforging a 100% fire damage bow using oak fletcher. That would give you the 40 di and 100% fire damage, Then use the powder of fortification to max out the uses, then imbue the rest. To get the ssi up to 40, you would need to imbue it to max of 30 and then enhance with ash wood to add the 10 to ssi. Do the enhance last. If I'm forgetting anything, someone please post the info. :)

sgoemans

Visitor
I think, You would need to start with reforging a 100% fire damage bow using oak fletcher. That would give you the 40 di and 100% fire damage, Then use the powder of fortification to max out the uses, then imbue the rest. To get the ssi up to 40, you would need to imbue it to max of 30 and then enhance with ash wood to add the 10 to ssi. Do the enhance last. If I'm forgetting anything, someone please post the info. :)
Thank you so much! I'll go run this through test to make sure, just needed to be pointed in the right direction.

mihali

Sage
Would you need to use an enhancing tool charge for the final step?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Would you need to use an enhancing tool charge for the final step?
Yes. Game will allow you to just enhance , you will fail on fully imbued item 100% of time
Only blacksmiths can try to do it since they can have 180 skill points.
Others like Fletcher's or carpenters need to use UO store thingy.