• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 114 to TC1

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
thats pee dyed snow :sad2:

ummm... no...

it's pineapple flavored snow...

this happens when the cold front hovers over a tropical area and the subsequent updraft causes some of the liquid in the pineapple to evaporate and rise into the cloud. Just as all other liquid it eventually hit a point to where the evaporated moisture begins to condense and turns back into liquid... then crystalizes in the cold....

should try it the next time you see it. It's yummy.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have seen some messages on Discord servers say it's live on Origin, although rewards list isn't complete...

End date appears to be 12/31 from screen shots I've seen... so will be long time for event to run... although could change by time it reaches other production shards.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes it is on Origin sorta, none of the deco items are there as Kyronix said they would be and the player memorials are not in any of the graveyards yet.

Edited to add Kyronix said the deco and pages of lore won't be put in until WW Release so we all get those at the same time.

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cool so it is turned on, on all shards!
For some reason I want to say Origin and Baja are both secondary test shards. I could be totally wrong too... who knows.

I just checked, Baja's Deceit is turned on... Sonoma is not.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For some reason I want to say Origin and Baja are both secondary test shards. I could be totally wrong too... who knows.

I just checked, Baja's Deceit is turned on... Sonoma is not.
Dang I think Baja is also like a test shard.... Is that correct @Larisa

Opps I see that you said that. Sorry, im worked up over this dang pumpkin!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL yes I want the new ToT pumpkins too! I WANT LOTS!

I ToT'd for about half hour this morning but didn't get anything, over 3000 luck :/

And yes Baja is now a *test shard* as well as Origin.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
have you tried to dye it yet?
I didn't get one when testing it on TC
(I didn't do it long & hubby distracted me, so i kinda forgot about it)
The notes say the Black centerpiece will dye.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a Cowl. I doubt Id spend 10 bucks on transmogging a shard bound Item... Unless it is a Top hat or cooler, since my main guy cant travel without messing up 9 stables of Battle Chickens. He would do it. Can turn a Halo into a Cowl now.

1665022313088.png

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
are they planning to add more deco to the dungeon rewards menu ? or is the 4 pages and the cowl collar it ?

need more bloody heads or cracked skull items
or some dungeon type goodies. i'm not really into farming 200 drops for spell book :rolleyes:

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think it's just 4 pages of lore / a tabard / a cowl / a collar. Kyronix said if you double click them they do something but I haven't picked one yet to confirm what they do.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
lot of repeat items here....
Yep - I'm grateful for getting something to do and I appreciate that we got this event. For the record, the the arms/gloves are terrific but yea they definitely mailed it in a bit on this event using 85% recycled stuff with just a few new items sprinkled in.