• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ToT and GM Begging

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can someone confirm or deny whether GM Begging is required to get the goods ? Or does it just improve your chances ? I have GM begging on Siege but never bothered to work it up on prodo. Also can one of you favorites of Kyronix' call in a favor and have him adjust the Naughty Twin percentage, it's borderline ridiculous, as usual.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
from UO guide

Trick or Treat

Contents
[hide]
Oftentimes during a Halloween event(i.e. Halloween 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011) players can say
"Trick or Treat" and a target cursor would appear. Then targeting an NPC would yield one of several "treat" items or a "trick" of a nasty surprise.
Sometimes, players with GM Begging would have a rare chance at an extra special treat item.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes you need it for what is deemed rare. Who knows if last year's rares are still rare.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes you need it for what is deemed rare. Who knows if last year's rares are still rare.
1664846512882.png
i got these after I got a giant pumpkin.
I haven't done it since the first day, but I didn't get Medusa or the gargoyle lamp
(only got 4 gargoyle lamps last year, so I'm hoping i will get more this year)

somebody else on Sonoma did get Medusa bust, around the same time I got these.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone I know got 2 of each of the 3 from last year today, but they did have luck. So, maybe the last years are not as rare now?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this live already??
T or T , pumpkins and Butchers are active. But the artwork for the new items are not in yet. Save Green pumpkins if after those. Next Patch we get will add the artwork to new stuff.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
T or T , pumpkins and Butchers are active. But the artwork for the new items are not in yet. Save Green pumpkins if after those. Next Patch we get will add the artwork to new stuff.

So the new artwork on the carvable pumpkins is ONLY going to be on the watermelons?? I do not like those ones....this makes me very sad :( But so far it seems I am getting more of those then the other 2...which is usually the case for me, the things I don't like, I get more of lol.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 136107
i got these after I got a giant pumpkin.
I haven't done it since the first day, but I didn't get Medusa or the gargoyle lamp
(only got 4 gargoyle lamps last year, so I'm hoping i will get more this year)

somebody else on Sonoma did get Medusa bust, around the same time I got these.
I got a Medusa last night

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does karma or fame play a part in rare drops

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone I know got 2 of each of the 3 from last year today, but they did have luck. So, maybe the last years are not as rare now?
they are live on tc1, origin or on all shards?
sorry but was busy at work... no playing time :(

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ive heard luck plays a part in ToT but thats a myth, i have GM begging and a max luck suit, even hit a luck statue and i ToT until i had 300 pieces of candy and not one drop