• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item Transfer from Origin to Atlantic 7pm Wednesday. How to get in on it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Below is a picture of @Victim_Of_Siege s house. You can follow the instructions and I will transfer all I can hold to Atlantic.

1. Procure a container, can buy a pouch or backpack from the Provisioner.
2. Procure a book from said Provisioner or use the one you have on you.
3. Write the name of the toon you will collect the items with on Atlantic inside the book.
For added security put a 4 digit code in the book also, but if you do, you must remember it.
Sample book in pic. Open and close book to make sure the words stay in.

4. Put the book and your items you want on Atlantic inside the container.
(do not put shard bound items in the container or they belong to Vic)
5. Place the container in Vics mailbox. Pictures below.
(you can not get your items out of his mailbox so dont put stuff in unless you are sure)
6. Wait until around 7:30pm Wednesday night 9-28-22.
7. Collect your items on Atlantic.

All items not collected by you on Atlantic on Wednesday will stay on Atlantic on one of my toons. You can PM me here to collect them at a time we can both be there. Uncollected items will stay on my toon forever until collected by you.

Vics house is the first house on the left when you exit the west Luna gate. Make the picture bigger so you can see the house name.

It is your fault if you put your stuff in some one elses mailbox. He has a cookie monster on his steps.
click the picture to make it bigger if needed.
1664228063300.png
1664228083881.png

Disclaimer: RL happens, Vic may not be available at the exact time for me to collect the items.
This may be a time of high Goblin transfers so UO may be buggy or slow. Or if the amount of items exceed my holding capacity or Vics house capacity, we may have to make a second trip.

Anyone else setting up transfers can use this thread.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am going to Chesapeake after Atlantic. So if you want items your items on Chesapeake write that in the book or PM me with the info you wrote in the book. Or tell me on Atlantic when I arrive.

Then I am going to lake Superior, so tell me if you want your items there by PM and and tell me what's in your book.

You can put items in now, so you do not have to arrange a meeting with us. You just have to pick up your items on Atlantic at some point. Or they just stay on one of my toons forever until you retrieve them by setting up a time.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Drop items now so you do not have to meet either of us until you are collecting them from me.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am on Atlantic with the items. PM me to set up a delivery. The items will stay on Atlantic forever if unclaimed right now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All items were delivered. Aliens deserve to be bones.