• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dreadhorn island

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there a way to get on the island or the strip of land west of it trying to catch unicorn fish and the finder keeps telling me to the west

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Post a pic, not sure where this is.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You don't have to be on DH's island to catch them really. I usually just stealthed/ran to the key drop area and fished there for them.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The fish finder kept saying to northwest then west once up top
Got ya. Never found the fish finder to be of much of a help in there tbh. I mean you could key DH and fish from his island. I have done that on several occasions as well. I know of no other way to get anywhere else on the water.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Got ya. Never found the fish finder to be of much of a help in there tbh. I mean you could key DH and fish from his island. I have done that on several occasions as well. I know of no other way to get anywhere else on the water.
I thought about it but my Fisher a but squishy

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fish finder is no help in most dungeons you fish in. Like Kylie said best place to fish for the Unicorn fish is by the altar. Might get lucky and score the Rainbow fish as well. Take another character in and drag the spawn up north and come back on fisher. Without stealth you can work up honor, honor yourself and get back there fairly easily. As well as out or just use help/stuck option to leave. Send unicorn/rainbow fish to the bank with a sending bag. Or if you have a friend who is a bard with peacemaking and not much else to do for a minute, ask them to tag along.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I adjusted my fisher's template for dungeon fishing. This is what it looks like currently, using that I've successfully fished up unicorn fish along the river.
1662628287367.png

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm fishing with bard so the spawn is not an issue. if the finder faulty i just won't use there. Now how about the water in entrance area i always fish there for dungeon fish do unicorn fish spawn there?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm fishing with bard so the spawn is not an issue. if the finder faulty i just won't use there. Now how about the water in entrance area i always fish there for dungeon fish do unicorn fish spawn there?
Been a while since I have fished in Weald tbh. I don't recall there being any water worth fishing in at the entrance (the area where the Champ altar is). Unless you mean in the cave that is in Ilsh. That water does not spawn Unicorn.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fish finder only tells where the fish are, it does not take into account the accessibility of the location. I gave up on using that anywhere but in the ocean after trying to reach fish in Gravewater lake.